Reviews for UnBreak My Heart
Americana Psychotica chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
This was very nice - the characterization was good, the dialogue was natural, I didn't feel weighed down by whining (as is so often the case with anything even mildly angsty) or fluff (not that I would have minded; fluff rocks), and the end result pretty much left me grinning. The vocabulary wasn't too simple but it got your point across perfectly - I could easily visualize what was going on (and I especially enjoyed the ironic use of the chaise. XD). All in all, an enjoyable, well written piece.
TheOnlyBandanaMan chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
I loved this story so much! (Especially the smex part).
It made me really sad for Leonardo DV and at one point I wanted nothing more than to hug him so tight he would die of suffication!
I loved it so much! (I'd check out your other staries but i'm on my mobile internet right now and I've got to make the last 60mb last another three weeks!)
penguinz chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
that was... so... beautiful..
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! *deep beaths:* it was awesome!
AmaneManiac chapter 4 . 1/19/2011

3 love this fic -passes out-
MyraHellsing chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
haha.. I knew Ezio had sometime to do with the porky-man being in the frightened state he was in XD

just like Ezio knew Leonardo wouldn't be able to stay mad at him for long. X3

Though you definitely had me going for a bit there. For a second i thought it'd end up with an angst ending where their love would never be~

I'm happy with the happy ending~ A good change from all the angst that has suddenly plague this fandom (I blame Caesar)

The smutt was undeniably hawt, the drama in the beginning with Leonardo was kinda funny though.. especially with him dodging Isabella's attempt to say him. she should be veerrryy glad that Ezio wasn't there.

write more soon!
Chocobo Goddess chapter 4 . 11/2/2010
This was one of the first AC fics I read-I'm still quite new to the fandom-and I absolutely adore it.

I think I was inadvertently inspired by something you wrote early on in this fic, because I wrote Will to Live with the idea that Ezio had to make a vow to Leo about staying alive. I didn't realize I'd likely gotten that from you-I hope you don't mind! XD

I love this story and have already read it more than once. Delightful!
YaoiSongstress07 chapter 4 . 10/31/2010
I love you.

I read this from start to finish. First-class, top-notch, elite, supreme Ezio/Leo love. Blue-ribbon, epic WIN.
Kiki Hera Shadows chapter 4 . 9/21/2010
I ususally don't review fanfics cause I suck at reviewing, but I had to.

I. Love. This. Fic. It's utterly amazing! You had me hooked since the first words! I love it! I ate it up all the way to the very end. Thank you so much for posting this up!

~ SaY A
driftwoodq chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
HOMGHOMGHOMGHOMGHOMGGGG THIS IS AMAZING ;V; i love fluff and i love the sex and i love your characterisations and this is FANTASTIC. it's wonderful ;v; -grabby hands-
kira1525 chapter 4 . 9/7/2010
Woot! Great Job! It's A Great Story And I Love The Plot.
Barbwire Rose chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
*facepalm* I'm the worst bestie in the world. I meant to review awhile ago but I was "distracted", wink wink. Alas, I'm sorreh. *puppy face* I like how you "fixed the problem" that we talked about lol. I mean, I kinda guessed why Rotti was wiggin out so I didn't say anything, but then you went all drama queen on me and said that you should've explained it better. *rolls eyes* lol Anyways, it turned out just fine. I noticed that some people want this sucker extended. Dude, *slaps upside the head* you change the story to "complete" when you finish with it that way people don't get their hopes up for more. *mumbles...dumbass* lol I'm just kidding. If you do add onto this one, I vote for some fluffy cuteness...which will probably translate into smexy goodness in your brain, but whatevs. Leo/Ezio are win. Annnnnd I'm gonna shut up now lol. Love ya babes.
Beautiful Shiny People chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
Aww last chapter, but it was good! It was a very enjoyable read, I like your style! :D
eliina chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
wait this is the last chapter?... you haven't changed it from inprogress to complete so their is hope for more. (there will always be more but specifically for this one)

This chapter was so yummy and smexy :D

hahaha Ezio already took care of Rotti in the most amusing way. Though Ezio the vampire would be an interesting thing.

If this is the last chapter for this one than its still on my must reread multiple times list :p
Out of Things to Say chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
-fans myself-

This is... frankly, very HOT.

Though admittedly, i though Ezio would come through the window or something, since the door's blocked and all by leo. He's still such a flirt even after 5 years, :p. Sweet~