Reviews for Distance
Jul256 chapter 8 . 4/18/2016
I only finished chapter 7 but I can say I already love the story and the way you write. Even though... I can't believe you just had the strength to kill such an adorable little guy. Other questions are rushing in: where is Akane? What happened? Can't wait to read the rest of it!
KaikiH chapter 31 . 8/20/2014
Also, this story should get WAY more reviews than it got. The downside of posting all of your chapters at once...we all love you for it because we don't have to wait, but then you don't get rewarded with reviews! (Haha I had to post this on a different chapter)
KaikiH chapter 32 . 8/20/2014
I don't even know if you'll see this, but I wanted to let you know how much I love your stories-all of them. I wanted to send a private message, but it doesn't seem like you allow PMs on this site! I also wanted to mention your adult stories over at MediaMiner, which get FAR too few reviews for how amazing they are. You capture emotions so well, and I feel the dialogue is very in character. And descriptions of actions before or after each spoken line really makes it feel like I'm watching a show. I can see every direction in my head, and it's just wonderful.

It's been a few months since I last this particular story that I'm writing my review on, but I really did like it. And I had just recently referred your stories to someone, so I thought I'd leave a little message for you because I really should've done that when I first read it. I really appreciate that you've written such wonderful stories for us!
Weaving Bard chapter 32 . 6/25/2014
I hate Ukyou so thanks for not puffing out her thin and hollow "friendship"

Great story
Angela Jewell chapter 32 . 11/10/2010
Wonderful story, with a perfect blend of romance, drama, and angst. I got really teary eyed when Ranma's dog was killed - that was such a heartbreaking scene. I had to stop reading for a bit after I got to that part! And I love the way the Tendos banded together for support - especially Nabiki, who's often portrayed as a much colder, more manipulative character; it was a nice change here, and given the circumstances, an understandable one. And yay for all my favorite happy pairings: Ranma/Akane, Ryoga/Akari, Kasumi/Tofu. And thank you so much for creating original characters rather than hooking Nabiki up with Kuno - that's one pairing I could never really stomach, lol. _

And of course, all of the Ranma/Akane moments were fantastic. I love me some jealous Ranma!

My only complaint is that the reason for Ranma and Akane's separation felt a bit forced - particularly the level of blame Ranma had to shoulder: not only from Akane and Soun, but from his parents as well. Despite Akane's injury (the seriousness of which felt kind of glossed over), the revelation of P-Chan's secret didn't feel nearly strong enough to warrant the kind of reaction it garnered. Akane being upset I can understand - but not everyone else - especially not Soun and Genma, who were already well aware of Ryoga's curse. (In the manga, Soun found out after seeing him change while taking a hot bath; and Genma's known from nearly the beginning). On the other hand, if the reason for the Tendo's original hostility was the injury Akane suffered, then it wasn't very clear.

And honestly, I felt that the flashback was a little too important to be inserted so casually halfway into a chapter - rather, it deserved an entire chapter devoted entirely to the incident in question (and perhaps a few flashbacks showing Ranma/Akane trying to make amends, but failing). In any case, I'd shift the emphasis to Akane's injury and the role Ranma played in it, rather than focus so heavily on Ryoga/Ranma's betrayal. But... maybe that's just me. ;)

Anyway, other than that, like I said, your story is extremely strong and well written. The only thing I'd change is the flashback. Oh! And you might want to update the story status so people know it's complete (I almost didn't start it because I thought it was still unfinished.) Either way, thanks so much for writing this. I loved it, and hope you write more fics set in the future just like this one. _
Katt1848 chapter 32 . 11/2/2010
lol!

very very very good story!

i like that last note u put.

'no matter what kuno thinks.'
Katt1848 chapter 11 . 10/24/2010
why is akane and soun mad at ranma!

how the hell was that ranmas fault!

sure ranma was the one who got akane mad but she was the one who punched ranma, which made him stagger backwards into the spigot,which made it explode sending shards out!
bambii46 chapter 32 . 9/5/2010
i really liked this story and all of it's confusing plot twist and hidden linking characters. youre an amazing author and i commend you on a job well done (:
Nstone53 chapter 32 . 9/2/2010
holy crap is right. I started this story at 3pm...it' 2:30am...bad author bad!

Great story tho. (b_)b
nikkidanielle14 chapter 32 . 8/8/2010
i really enjoyed this story.

You are a very talented writer, and i cant wait to read your future stories

thanks
LlamaMathilde chapter 28 . 8/5/2010
Nabiki's grown up into a rather stunning character, too. She's very sharp and witty, and also warmer and more connected to her family than she was in the manga. I like the way you've written her.
LlamaMathilde chapter 32 . 8/5/2010
I really liked reading about Ranma as an adult. He has a lot of self-control, sense of responsibility, just a lot of the maturity that he was lacking in the manga (well, he was a teenager then). I think the idea of Akane as a stuntwoman/actress is great - in the middle manga chapters it's easy to forget that her character is a dedicated martial artist. Overall very plausible. I also liked the part with the curtain rod hook (those things are useful), and the training details.

I've been reading this story steadily since it came out (instant gratification, since you posted new chapters so quickly) and have stayed up far too late...so worth it.
skykitty chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
i would be good to know what happens after. Please write more if you are willing.
TheonLee chapter 32 . 8/4/2010
Really enjoyed this fic...Thanks for sharing with us all.. :)
JeremyGU chapter 32 . 8/3/2010
Beautiful story. I really enjoyed reading this one.