Reviews for Anxious
1tinac chapter 1 . 1/2
Sexy, hot, yummy. So glad Jasper not backing down.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
really really good!
minlin chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Library sex is, by definition, hot. Edward/Jasper library sex is *blazing* hot!
missysaaa.crystal chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
It was very good :)
Raven's twimom chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Silent library secks YUUUUUUMMMMM! Edward and Jasper together again would be even yummyer! LOL Is yummyer even a word? ooops!
Grizzo chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Hotness and fun. Maybe "HE" and "I" will merge into one functional person now.
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
What is it about library sex, that's so hot. I hope Jasper's able to lessen Edward's anxiousness. It's sweet that Jasper's been thinking about and searching for Edward for 6 weeks.
MaryxWeather chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Awwww! Lol - I giggle _

Thanks for postin! Loved it :)
Chewie4370 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I don't know if reviews are better than library sex but i will say this damn story makes it a good run for the money!

Damn that was hot. See it pays when you like to study! Excellent!
obsessedmom chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Sweet, fun. Makes me want to find a dark library corner.

:o)
My name is Seren Dipity chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
WOW Nisa! Your first attempt is full of surprises, delicious ideas and sexy sexy images!

If one day you are planning to use these boys and make a story, I would completely devour it!

So did you win the contest?

I loved it!

Seren
Raeya chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Really Really great! I can imagine a whole story going from this. Amazing.
NanaMun chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
That was deliciously tantalizing. I can't believe I never noticed this as part of the stories for slash backslash. Happy I found it though. :)
x-Eliza-x chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Sweet :)
slowpoke15hi5 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Oh dear God that was hot!

1) Library sex is on my list of places to "do it"

2) Shy/Anxious Edward is one of my favorite Edwards- second only to really geeky Edward

3) The placing the finger over the lip and not introducing himself holy shit. Apparently I have a new kink to be worried about- anonymity.

4) So usually, I'm one of those people that likes to read/watch/be in situations with lots of noise. I mean, I like to know what explicatives they are screaming out and how much they are moaning and what gods they are defiling with their profane exclamations of pleasure...but...somehow...the quiet and utter lack of dialogue/sound in general really turned me on.

This story was way too short and I demand that you write more of this Edward in the future. I am in love *swoon* *le sigh*

-Laura