Reviews for Rapunzel
awesome!
Kerry Potter1995 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Love the ending lol
Lcsaf chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I think this prolly my favourite fairytale you've used. If Tin Man had continued, I could totally see them pulling segments of other stories throughout the show and I feel this would be a good one to use.
Solatrum Mortale chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
LOL "I was joking" Priceless. I love your story! Rapunzel is one of my favorite fairy tales and you've combined it here very believably. Well done!
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Yes - I can see Rapunzel being real in the O.Z - and being an ancestor of some kind to DG! Terrific idea!
nightdrive23 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I love how Ahamo keeps finding them in bed together...one of these days it isn't going to be so innocent and he might have a stroke.

Cain, not paranoid, yeah right, and I'm Queen Elizabeth. Cain may deny the fact, but we all know the truth.

I want Cain to carve me a weapon-bat like DG's, we all know how dangerous Wisconsin can be.
angeloneous chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I really liked this one - very clever!
Indygodusk chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Aw, that was cool! I liked the Rapunzel allusion a lot. I also liked the image of the painting and the prince still being blind but not caring because of his love. Very neat. The stick Cain made and DG bashed the enemies with was also sweet. Thanks!
forestofmyown chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I really LOVE these last minute, spur of the moment, random, freak out Ahamo proposals! U R Za Cain/DG Masta! Not to mention you are making me like fairytales (which I used to hate) for I will forever see my two Tin Man lovelies as the main characters now~! You mentioned in another oneshot doing The Little Mermaid? You should do all the Disney Princess movies. Or, better yet, have a princess competition in the OZ or something. DG and Cain jumping from movie to movie would be too funny _
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
"It's made of human hair."

Cain dropped the rope abruptly. "That's, uh, that's interesting," he commented, wiping his hands on his pants. - that reaction always makes me giggle.

He knew she wanted to go with him, and that she missed being able to travel without pomp, circumstance, and about fifty bodyguards following her every footstep. Some of those were his fault, but he was being prudent, he told himself, not paranoid. - And the problem with the O.Z. is those two things are even closer than they are here. :p

Mr. Stick was a gift from the Tin Man. He'd said that if she insisted on taking a stick into all her battles she might as well have one with some heft. Cain had carved it himself. It looked like the angry offspring of a baseball bat and a cricket paddle so that she could hand out a paddling or hit one out of the park as she chose. The first thing she'd done was learn to enchant it so that it'd come when she called...as she called now. - I want my own Mr. Stick.

Mr. Stick was a fearsome opponent. The first two Longcoats to try at the princess got cracked skulls for their efforts, the next few stumbled back sporting bruised and broken limbs. - Did I mention how badly I want a Mr. Stick?

"Cain..." replied DG.

"DG..." responded Cain.

"...needs medical attention," they said in unison, "No, I don't. Yes, you do," they accused each other, "Fine, but only if it means I don't have to move," they finished in agreement. - *Giggle!SNORT*

"Fine," DG murmured sleepily, "I'm shouting it out the window in the morning."

"Eh?" gasped the startled Consort.

"What she said," stated the groggy Tin Man, "Wait! What?" he exclaimed, rousing himself.

"We're getting married in the morning," the youngest princess explained fuzzily.

"Oh, alright then, much obliged, sir," rumbled Cain, subsiding back into the bedding. - LOL!
Lauramichca chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Fantastic from the start, but the end sequence was even better. Incredible work as usual!
Scarlet Garter chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Wonderful! I could just see DG hauling off and batting Longcoats out of the ball park.

And like your other stories, very endearing and heart-warming.

What will you do when you run out of fairy tales?

Cheers,

Scarlet G
CurlyHairedDisaster chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Ha! Like Cain could've waited until he was already through the window to start shooting. Shoot first. Ask questions later. That's the Tin Man way. ;}

Looooved the ending. Loved the whole thing actually!
Sic Vita Est chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Whenever I see that you have a new Tin Man fic up I just get so excited because I know I am in for a good read. Your stories are just brilliant, they make me smile, and make my day. :)
GlassAngel chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Whoa! I think this may take the title of my favorite fairytale fic...this had everything: some nice DG/Cain friendship in the beginning, awkward!Cain, references to specific scenes in the series, spies, action, assault on the castle, DG beating up Longcoats, and then some Cain/DG at the end. Oh, and the fairytale. :D

That ending was sooooooooo so cute, with how you worked the fairytale in it again. And aww, the rope caught Cain so he wouldn't get hurt like the guy in Rapunzel, and then with the portrait and Cain saying the guy doesn't mind and how he's looking at her and... *melts into a puddle of mush* I absolutely love the parallels between that and Cain/DG. LOVE.

Your idea of Rapunzel being an ancient ancestor (is that redundant?) of DG's is nice and original, too. Nice twist. And I'm still kind of waiting on Ahamo to have a heart attack at some point, either when he walks in on Cain and DG or when DG announces they're going to get married.

Loved this take on this fairytale! And Rapunzel isn't even my favorite hehe. Nice job :)