Reviews for Rapunzel
tin-a-holic chapter 1 . 7/21
Okay seriously you are a maverick. Upon rereading these again I am pleased to discover that I am noticing how amazing you are. In this story you go from cute and light to dark and grusome to light and fun in such a short span of time; seriously so talented. Love love love " no I don't, yes you do...fine if it means I dont have to move!" I HEART YOU!
featherdusterpixie chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Kerry Potter1995 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Love the ending lol
Lcsaf chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I think this prolly my favourite fairytale you've used. If Tin Man had continued, I could totally see them pulling segments of other stories throughout the show and I feel this would be a good one to use.
Solatrum Mortale chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
LOL "I was joking" Priceless. I love your story! Rapunzel is one of my favorite fairy tales and you've combined it here very believably. Well done!
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Yes - I can see Rapunzel being real in the O.Z - and being an ancestor of some kind to DG! Terrific idea!
nightdrive23 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I love how Ahamo keeps finding them in bed of these days it isn't going to be so innocent and he might have a stroke.

Cain, not paranoid, yeah right, and I'm Queen Elizabeth. Cain may deny the fact, but we all know the truth.

I want Cain to carve me a weapon-bat like DG's, we all know how dangerous Wisconsin can be.
angeloneous chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I really liked this one - very clever!
Indygodusk chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Aw, that was cool! I liked the Rapunzel allusion a lot. I also liked the image of the painting and the prince still being blind but not caring because of his love. Very neat. The stick Cain made and DG bashed the enemies with was also sweet. Thanks!
forestofmyown chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I really LOVE these last minute, spur of the moment, random, freak out Ahamo proposals! U R Za Cain/DG Masta! Not to mention you are making me like fairytales (which I used to hate) for I will forever see my two Tin Man lovelies as the main characters now~! You mentioned in another oneshot doing The Little Mermaid? You should do all the Disney Princess movies. Or, better yet, have a princess competition in the OZ or something. DG and Cain jumping from movie to movie would be too funny _
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
"It's made of human hair."

Cain dropped the rope abruptly. "That's, uh, that's interesting," he commented, wiping his hands on his pants. - that reaction always makes me giggle.

He knew she wanted to go with him, and that she missed being able to travel without pomp, circumstance, and about fifty bodyguards following her every footstep. Some of those were his fault, but he was being prudent, he told himself, not paranoid. - And the problem with the O.Z. is those two things are even closer than they are here. :p

Mr. Stick was a gift from the Tin Man. He'd said that if she insisted on taking a stick into all her battles she might as well have one with some heft. Cain had carved it himself. It looked like the angry offspring of a baseball bat and a cricket paddle so that she could hand out a paddling or hit one out of the park as she chose. The first thing she'd done was learn to enchant it so that it'd come when she she called now. - I want my own Mr. Stick.

Mr. Stick was a fearsome opponent. The first two Longcoats to try at the princess got cracked skulls for their efforts, the next few stumbled back sporting bruised and broken limbs. - Did I mention how badly I want a Mr. Stick?

"Cain..." replied DG.

"DG..." responded Cain.

"...needs medical attention," they said in unison, "No, I don't. Yes, you do," they accused each other, "Fine, but only if it means I don't have to move," they finished in agreement. - *Giggle!SNORT*

"Fine," DG murmured sleepily, "I'm shouting it out the window in the morning."

"Eh?" gasped the startled Consort.

"What she said," stated the groggy Tin Man, "Wait! What?" he exclaimed, rousing himself.

"We're getting married in the morning," the youngest princess explained fuzzily.

"Oh, alright then, much obliged, sir," rumbled Cain, subsiding back into the bedding. - LOL!
Lauramichca chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Fantastic from the start, but the end sequence was even better. Incredible work as usual!
Scarlet Garter chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Wonderful! I could just see DG hauling off and batting Longcoats out of the ball park.

And like your other stories, very endearing and heart-warming.

What will you do when you run out of fairy tales?

Scarlet G
CurlyHairedDisaster chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Ha! Like Cain could've waited until he was already through the window to start shooting. Shoot first. Ask questions later. That's the Tin Man way. ;}

Looooved the ending. Loved the whole thing actually!
Sic Vita Est chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Whenever I see that you have a new Tin Man fic up I just get so excited because I know I am in for a good read. Your stories are just brilliant, they make me smile, and make my day. :)