Reviews for Teddy Bear
YoreReader chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Hah, that giant teddy bear is a poor imitation of Auggie's, and I'm glad Annie realized it.

The fight isn't even a fight, because the crux of the matter is what happens after. And nothing does, contrary to what Annie thinks, dispelling her fears. Auggie would never leave her. They are forever, I agree.
bookish327 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
At first, I had trouble imagining them fighting, but I guess that's way too over-idealized to imagine that they'd never fight (since all couples fight, of course). Then, as the story went along, I could see how her fear of abandonment that Ben had created in her might make things difficult during her later relationships. Very compellingly written and realistic.
northerlywind chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
That was GREAT. So fluffy in the best way at the end, but also a little angsty/drama-filled in the middle. My kind of fic!
Angelsbaby0910 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
This story was too cute! I'm not sure if you are still taking suggestions, but i'd love to see a halloween fic with scary movie night and some Annie/Auggie fun/snogging :)
RogueWhisper chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I wonder what the fight was about? Angsty, but great ending. I loved Memory Card and Head phones as well. Good stuff.
Okia chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Love that Auggie is always there for Annie

Cute fic...God bless
Viktorija chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
It was great. :) Well done!
professor lazyass chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
This was super sweet. I loved it, awesome job.
Hysterical Ink chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Two words- Loved, It! :D
Gaia Eirene chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
So perfect. I loved Auggie's line about watching TV. Silly Auggie, you're blind remember.

" Plus...it'd be kind of hard for me to write a note and leave it next to your pillow. I can type it, maybe, but that might be a bit impersonal." LMAO. I could totally imagine him saying that.

You write Auggie's and Annie's personalities wonderfully. If I may make a suggestion, an angry Auggie fic is in dire need of being written...**WINKWINK** The man has quite a bit to be angry about.

**Lunnette**
4k101 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
so cute!
sparksfly16 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
That was so cute!
Bryn Elizabeth chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I absolutely LOVED him saying that she wasn't going to wake up one morning with a note on her pillow and him gone.

Fantastic.
zoraya chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
omg pleeease write a full-length story!

you are a great writer and i love your one-shots to death but i know you could write a terrific full-lengther (and give me more auggie of course) *waggles eyebrows*

keep it in mind c:

but if you stick to one-shots ill still be all over them!
oceanmoon chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Awwww, wow, well then, this is really great for just a random thought. I love your cute little stories! ~~%~~(