Reviews for A Dark Dawn
Drow79 chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
Great story looking forward to new chapter.
H3n0N chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
A great story that brings back a lot of the feelings that made this game great, as well as adding suspense towards the future for the main character. Keep up the good work!
becket chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
Very enjoyable hoping its still a live story not dead in the water "pokes with stick"
ElJoker2020 chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
Is this till going on or not?
Omegalus chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
Really good. I liked how with the returning memories and skills you're managing to flesh out the Overlord but still keep his identity a complete mystery.
I wonder if the wolf that has been saved will end up being the pack's leader or not if/when the Overlord comes across more wolves.
Looking forward to seeing what will happen next. Keep up the great work
ChaosHybrid chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
Dude, you should start on this story again. You have a great talent for writing, and if ideas are all you need just ask.
Omegalus chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
really good. I'm glad you came back to this story and i'm looking forward to see what happens next.

I liked the little pep talk the Overlord gave Gnarl after the whole colour blind revalation.

i'm really enjoying your Overlord, and can't wait to see how he deals with all the ordeals and tasks associated with the title of Overlord, including this Underworld acceptance Test.
Kiyos Monimeto chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
Wow, you do need help with your creativity...

How bout a chapter where you talk about the first bad guy in the story? You know like the mayor of nordberg and show how corrupt he is? or how the main charter teaches the minions how to hunt? or even just collecting supplies. Its your story, I'd just like to see the next chapter.
Omegalus chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
Really good, liked the idea of a more sympathetic Overlord, easier to appreciate the work he has to.

Liked how you explained the new Overlord's attitude as being that the Eye showed him as envious of previous Overlords or they're non-minion subordinates.

Also it's good that you've brought in a shield to Overlord. Kind of wierd that apparently no Overlord has deemed one necessary before.

Will drop some suggestions into the Forum
Nighetray chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
looks good.
RustyPete12 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Bravo! Bravo! I can't wait for you to continue this story! I love it! Oh, and the whole "evil becoming good" thing...genius! Good job!
Nightraze chapter 1 . 9/10/2010