Reviews for You Can't Hurt The Ones You Love
SilentSilverSpirit chapter 27 . 6/2
My heart stopped when I read what Katsu said of Rio. You have a gift of making me love this story so much one minute and then ripping out my heart the next; it reminds me so much of the original story line, please never stop writing.
SilentSilverSpirit chapter 24 . 6/2
Yeah seriously where tf is Rukia. Gonna slap her.
SilentSilverSpirit chapter 13 . 6/1
Ugh this is the part of every story that I hate! I love everything about the trilogy (legit this is my favorite fanfiction ever, though I wish for more lemons) which makes this section so much more painful. I need a break before I power through this.
Guest chapter 53 . 3/21/2016
I earlier made a comment because I felt the sequel was too Shun-centric. I completely retract it, and apologize! It has been an amazing journey that these three girls have gone through and I am SO happy that I found your stories. Thank you so much for writing these.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/20/2016
Just bc it's been bothering me, if you see this comment, I was just wondering why the story seems so Shun-centric? I've been struggling with liking the story so much but disliking how it seems that Shun does this and then Rio AND Yuri do something else, and how Rio and Yuri seem to be lesser characters. I honestly love the story though, the plot is great, I love all three characters and their Zanpakutos are SO funny. It just kinda bothers me because I feel kind of bad for Rio and Yuri sometimes. They seem so much weaker than Shun and I know she is much stronger than them, it's just as a person with a personality much like Rio's, I know how it feels to watch a friend like Shun do amazing things while you feel mediocre in comparison. I suppose that must be how Ichigo's friends felt too though. Anyway, thank you so much for writing this trilogy! I haven't finished this one yet, but I cannot wait to see what it holds. I think you're quite talented, and I hope you keep with writing for as long as you can. It would be a waste of your gift if you didn't! :)
Guest chapter 53 . 4/6/2015
Both original version and sequel are amazingly written.
Guest chapter 51 . 7/15/2014
Lieutenant Abarai? Isn't he a captain already?
Cooliceprincess chapter 53 . 12/30/2013
I love the story! I like your other stories as well! Makes me wonder...
Can I have a request? Please make a story (don't mind if it has sequels_) about Yumichika or Ikkaku! No yaoi please, but show their friendship.
It's okay if you object, it's just a request after all, but Ikkaku and Yumichika's friendship is rather interesting to me, so...you know...XD
team natsu and wendy 4 life chapter 25 . 11/6/2013
I like it
I still hav to read the next chapter but i really like your stories please continue writing
chibianimefan26 chapter 53 . 11/6/2013
WOOOOO FINISH! XD

Now on to reading the other stories
chibianimefan26 chapter 48 . 11/6/2013
...love? really. really? love. pfft.
chibianimefan26 chapter 31 . 11/5/2013
...teehee... lawl XD

now, I was wondering for a while where was Einjero. About time he shows up... Why didn't he show up? meh. Might find out later :3
chibianimefan26 chapter 27 . 11/5/2013
Dear Katsu,

...YOU SON OF A B****! I absolutely loath, hate,... whatever hate synonym you can think of you!

You killed her baby! TTATT

It seems you upset him. SEEMS?

*$*%#&$&%&(&(%#$& !$%#*

ah. I sweared. tsk.

p.s. You won't get affected by this...would you? ...aiyah...
chibianimefan26 chapter 25 . 11/5/2013
...WTF? He's gonna kill Yuri?

wow...Katsu likes cute things? well... No one can resist cute things! XD
chibianimefan26 chapter 10 . 11/5/2013
..You...F****** B****!

...whoops...I sweared... teehee?

(btw that was to the stupid people in this chapter if you didn't notice. So don't take any offense?)