Reviews for You Can't Hurt The Ones You Love
Both original version and sequel are amazingly written.
Guest chapter 51 . 7/15/2014
Lieutenant Abarai? Isn't he a captain already?
Cooliceprincess chapter 53 . 12/30/2013
I love the story! I like your other stories as well! Makes me wonder...
Can I have a request? Please make a story (don't mind if it has sequels_) about Yumichika or Ikkaku! No yaoi please, but show their friendship.
It's okay if you object, it's just a request after all, but Ikkaku and Yumichika's friendship is rather interesting to me, know...XD
team natsu and wendy 4 life chapter 25 . 11/6/2013
I like it
I still hav to read the next chapter but i really like your stories please continue writing
chibianimefan26 chapter 53 . 11/6/2013

Now on to reading the other stories
chibianimefan26 chapter 48 . 11/6/2013 really. really? love. pfft.
chibianimefan26 chapter 31 . 11/5/2013
...teehee... lawl XD

now, I was wondering for a while where was Einjero. About time he shows up... Why didn't he show up? meh. Might find out later :3
chibianimefan26 chapter 27 . 11/5/2013
Dear Katsu,

...YOU SON OF A B****! I absolutely loath, hate,... whatever hate synonym you can think of you!

You killed her baby! TTATT

It seems you upset him. SEEMS?

*$*%#&$&%&(&(%#$& !$%#*

ah. I sweared. tsk.

p.s. You won't get affected by this...would you? ...aiyah...
chibianimefan26 chapter 25 . 11/5/2013
...WTF? He's gonna kill Yuri?

wow...Katsu likes cute things? well... No one can resist cute things! XD
chibianimefan26 chapter 10 . 11/5/2013
..You...F****** B****!

...whoops...I sweared... teehee?

(btw that was to the stupid people in this chapter if you didn't notice. So don't take any offense?)
chibianimefan26 chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
...oohhh...creepy :3

..another controlling-type enemy monster thing. shiver... i really don't like those...scary X3
Guest chapter 50 . 10/28/2013
Sheesh,I know this is a late review but I'm just gonna say that these traps reamind me of Indiana jones xD
gurlygenes chapter 53 . 9/19/2013
I wish you werent ashamed of this story because it is fantastic! i love the whole series and you made me laugh so many frickin times with the girls' attitudes! i think you ended it perfectly considering the personalities of the characters! FANTASTIC JOB!
the giving tree chapter 53 . 6/23/2013
You are my freaking hero. I love you!
the giving tree chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Shut up! The last sequel was awesome. Don't let insecurities tell you otherwise. I am your fan and I say the sequel rocked harder than ozzie Osborn.