Reviews for Better Together
Zachariah T. Kitchell chapter 7 . 3/22/2015
Fantastic! I know its been a long while, but I'll still be waiting for the continuation of this story. It is a really awesome one!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/2/2014
Please update again. SOON!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
Waaaaaaaaaay more then 3-4 more chapters are needed. Don't stop there, and update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/29/2014
Way, waaaaaay more then 3-4 more chapters are needed. It's too good to stop there.
pricebytheminute chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
Great story! I hope you find the inspiration to continue it soon! :)
sanctuaries chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
please Update!
Roolph chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
This is so beautiful! And believable and ahh it so good! I just love how you handled everything and I thought the sex part was really well done! I think it really great that you showed it in a realistic way because most of the time people are like IT WAS THE BEST THING EVER FOR BOTH OF THEM THEY CAME AT THE SAME TIME AND SCREAMED EACH OTHERS NAMES IN UNISON. So glad you didn't do that. I'm excited to read more!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
AHhhh... Clever. See how ur connecting the family photo obviously it was taken in rush valley because of Mr Garfeil and the automail girl. Enjoying the realistic plot! U should speak to FunAmation about being the FMA continuation writer:)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Finally someone who keeps to the story line of the series! I just read rubbish about Winry being a cry baby and Alphonse being a brunette asshole. Thank u for not making pleasurable and not vomit
Guest chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
Great story please update soon.
Chloee0x0 chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
PLEASE UPDATEEEE!
Siren Air chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
Finish this! It's too good to be left undone. Everything was handled beautifully because you showed the love that they were expressing. I kinda feel that they should have gotten the chance to finish. Lol. I digress update this ASAP, can't wait to finish reading it.
spnnychrrr chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
The story has been awesome so far! I really do enjoy the way you've portrayed Ed and Winry. I believe they've been pretty in character and adding Al and Mei was just great! I don't think the sex was out of place at all actually - you had been showing how Edward and Winry were beginning to get close and this step was inevitable. Hope you catch the writing bug soon! :)
flamingo174 chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
I love it and i can't wait to read more you should defenitiely update soon and keep writing its been so long since the last update !
aloscla chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
I read your whole fanfiction tonight, and I must admit this was really beautiful. The relationship between Edward and Winry is a tough one ; they are shy, unsure and quite awkward with proximity. But this chapter was really realistic and sweet, and I think you described very carefully-and nicely- what is a "first time". No one is perfect when the first time comes, and the result is often awkward. But this is what love is like, learning with each other. And I think you explained it very beautifully, so don't you be anxious about the plot. It was really great !