Reviews for From Fearful to Fearsome
Gammily chapter 16 . 9/24
This is so amazing! I love the idea for the arena you came up with, its just brilliant :)
dysphere chapter 16 . 7/21
Okay, I liked this overall. I found the Britishisms very distracting, since Panem is future North America. I find the decision to make Johanna and Rowan star-crossed lovers questionable, as well as the decision to make Johanna effectively an orphan, but neither of those detracted from my enjoyment of the fic. Her Hunger Games were creatively thought out.
Asmo chapter 16 . 9/21/2015
Damn I love your fic. Just finished reading it again and it's so awesome! I ~love~ creative arenas, and yours is one of the best I have seen! Just one thing; you should probably mark it as complete, I often filter like that when im looking for fics to read and I would have missed yours.
cindylili chapter 16 . 2/14/2015
Your arena was an interesting idea, and really fun to read :)
cindylili chapter 11 . 2/14/2015
I like your idea of Unionists, I've always thought that someone must've tried to oppose the Careers before ;)
o Sweet Disposition o chapter 16 . 7/25/2014
Amazing story, I enjoyed reading it!
deeplyshallow chapter 16 . 12/13/2013
Just spent the last 2 and a half hours reading this and it was 2 and a half hours well spent. You characterise Johanna very well she had just the right combination of roughness and cynisim as well as a hidden empathy.
CrazyFangirl chapter 16 . 12/9/2013
I love this story! I couldn't stop reading it it was great! Your idea for the arena was brilliant! Great job!
Clove1113 chapter 16 . 3/10/2013
Though I'm primarily a career girl, I did really enjoy this story, and the refrence to 'Freedom made the whole thing kinda fit if you know what I mean. Great work, I'm probubly way to late to say this, but you diserve the award.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 16 . 1/9/2013
I loved this! I thought the islands idea was ingenius! I would've never thought of it. I think you did all the characters amazingly; who would've thought 3 was so cruel and having a superiority complex? The emotion was great on Johanna's part, and I liked how you made Blue and Johanna clash personalities at the end. An overall amazing job.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Despite the awfullness, I grinned at the last sentence.
yay chapter 16 . 11/26/2012
This is amazingly well written.
dewdrops and crowns chapter 16 . 10/6/2012
Wow this is just so amazing! You had me hooked and your characterization of Johanna is perfect, so I nominated it for the Blue Awards on fanfiction for best multichapter.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/10/2012
This was amazing! Maybe 3 or more spelling errors in the whole book, that I could find anyways, but the book was Amazing!
MaxRide05 chapter 16 . 7/28/2012
End of book one? You mean there's more? Oh I'll be excited to read on if that's true. I really loved this fic, especially the interactions between Blue and Johanna. :)