Reviews for From Fearful to Fearsome
Asmo chapter 16 . 9/21
Damn I love your fic. Just finished reading it again and it's so awesome! I ~love~ creative arenas, and yours is one of the best I have seen! Just one thing; you should probably mark it as complete, I often filter like that when im looking for fics to read and I would have missed yours.
cindylili chapter 16 . 2/14
Your arena was an interesting idea, and really fun to read :)
cindylili chapter 11 . 2/14
I like your idea of Unionists, I've always thought that someone must've tried to oppose the Careers before ;)
o Sweet Disposition o chapter 16 . 7/25/2014
Amazing story, I enjoyed reading it!
deeplyshallow chapter 16 . 12/13/2013
Just spent the last 2 and a half hours reading this and it was 2 and a half hours well spent. You characterise Johanna very well she had just the right combination of roughness and cynisim as well as a hidden empathy.
CrazyFangirl chapter 16 . 12/9/2013
I love this story! I couldn't stop reading it it was great! Your idea for the arena was brilliant! Great job!
Clove1113 chapter 16 . 3/10/2013
Though I'm primarily a career girl, I did really enjoy this story, and the refrence to 'Freedom made the whole thing kinda fit if you know what I mean. Great work, I'm probubly way to late to say this, but you diserve the award.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 16 . 1/9/2013
I loved this! I thought the islands idea was ingenius! I would've never thought of it. I think you did all the characters amazingly; who would've thought 3 was so cruel and having a superiority complex? The emotion was great on Johanna's part, and I liked how you made Blue and Johanna clash personalities at the end. An overall amazing job.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Despite the awfullness, I grinned at the last sentence.
yay chapter 16 . 11/26/2012
This is amazingly well written.
dewdrops and crowns chapter 16 . 10/6/2012
Wow this is just so amazing! You had me hooked and your characterization of Johanna is perfect, so I nominated it for the Blue Awards on fanfiction for best multichapter.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/10/2012
This was amazing! Maybe 3 or more spelling errors in the whole book, that I could find anyways, but the book was Amazing!
MaxRide05 chapter 16 . 7/28/2012
End of book one? You mean there's more? Oh I'll be excited to read on if that's true. I really loved this fic, especially the interactions between Blue and Johanna. :)
Aureleis chapter 16 . 7/4/2012
Wonderfully written. Thank you.
demigoddesses chapter 16 . 6/24/2012
What do you mean end of book one? There's a book two? If you're making a book two, please alert me!

I really enjoyed reading this. Kudos to you for writing such a good fic! Johanna is very in character, and everything is believable. And thank goodness romance is a subplot, not the actual plot. If you are writing a book two, I have very high expectations! No pressure, though. :D