Reviews for Hex Hall Continues
Upsetting. Ch.6 leaves your readers wondering what happened. Ch.6 is like a whole different story. Do sent even explain what's going on. Gracie was never once mentioned in this story and I bet your readers would appreciate it if you would pick up from ch.5 and not just fill ch.6 in with a completely different story.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
Why does it say Gracie on chapter six? Is That even part of the hex hall fanfic?
Ffgrf chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
NYC Artist chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
Great chapter loved it please update when you have the time!
Night Hex chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
Please please please update really soon! I need more of this it's just too awesome XD
NYC Artist chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
Great chapter please update soon it's interesting! :D
rainbowmonFTW chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
Please Continue. :P I like this continuation of the story, I love Archer. I felt so sad because at the end people realise that Archer wasn't the guilty party. D:
MCR rocker girl chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
I like the what if and the story is good, but wasn't Hex Hall on an island.

Also I really want to read what happens next!
PurpleTea88 chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
This is still awesome!

You have a few punctuation and grammar mistakes, but your spelling is superb.

I would suggest, however, that you space your pargraphs out a bit more. Not only would it make your chapter seem longer, but it would be easier to read. In Word it may not seem like the paragraphs are so long, but on Fanfiction they are much, much longer because the font is so much smaller.

DEMONGLASS CAME OUT TODAY! I TOTALLY FORGOT! You HAVE to give me spoilers. I won't be a ble to get it anytime soon... :P

Update soon!
rainbowmonFTW chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
OMG! Please continue soon! hahaha I love ArcherxSophie... (actually mainly Archer! XD) LOL Good job! Keep up the great work!
WiCkEdAvEnGeD chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
ooooh plz plz plz update soon!
TheNerds chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
UPDATE!
xxlostagain chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I loved it. I agree with previous reviews, a little editing would be nice. I absolutely loved Hex Hall. I just finished reading the second book, DemonGlass. It doesn't come out until march but my english teacher got the advanced unedited proof of it and let me read it. It you loved Hex Hall your going to be amazed with the second book. I felt like you captured Sophie rather well, especially if it's your first story. keep updating!
Procrastination Fairy chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
This is good for your first story, but you've forgotten something.

Holly was Archer's fiancee. There's no way Sophie could be.
leeny chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
hey you should write more. it is really cool. write fast please

:) :D P) can you say now to these faces?