Reviews for Privacy At last Trent x Gwen
Thanks for the story.
Kind ekdkkd chapter 1 . 1/31
Stupid
writerscritic chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
That is an amazing fan fiction! Thumbs up! I love this! I read this over and over again!
rocknrollprincess131 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Very very sexy! Job well done )
maggie chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I liked this story, you wrote it quite well
amy chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
loves it
GothGirlXenon chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
This story is great.
You can help save this canon pairing if you find a petition or write a letter to the creators.
lemonface chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This was a really cute gwenxtrent story, loved it :)
New Wave Manchild chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Awww, cute. Too bad that they'll be separated because of Total Drama World Tour. They'll be back soon enough. Good job with this story, very well done.

-The Cullens of Death Metal.
nyaikou chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Had to read a fanfic about them, I mean come on they are cute together. Great story, I loved it. _
VampGrl1234 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
i really love this. I think what I love the most is it isn't pure pointless smut like most people write it's actually sweet and has meaning. I loved it.
The Raccoon chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
This story was rather good, It was vivid, and very descriptive. Although my personal view is that since the copulation was not mutual,

"I.. Still love you Gwen.. but, y'know, all this isn't going to mean anything in the morning..."

the sex in the story lost allot of it's value. But this is just a person opinion.
A LittleMonster A.S chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
do another from trent and gwen,i really want them!XD

good story!

P.D:to fav!
FeelingThePullCallYourName chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
That was cute. I am no big fan of lemons but that was awesomely cute. You did an awesome job describing their first time. I like this!