Reviews for Big Time Disaster
Nekotite chapter 50 . 9/20/2014
Yaaay read this in one go!
Logan angst is the best :D
Seriously good job!
isthisreallife19 chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
this is seriously intense! i usually stray away from the boyfriend/girlfriend stuff but this, as soon as i read the summary i had to check it out. so glad i did because man smh her dad sucks! great story and believable too :)
Guest chapter 17 . 9/8/2014
There's so much angst and sadness here. It's exactly like the stages of grief I went through after my beloved dog died two years ago of old age.

First there was grief and pain where I avoided most people and cried when I was alone. Then there was pronged misery but no more pain. Next, there was doubt as to whether he deserved more in his life.

Then there was a sense of numbnes. That's when I began to heal. I eventually got another puppy. I don't suggest Camille gets another boyfriend but its up to you.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/8/2014
That name brings back bad memories for me. My neighbour had a dog named Sid, doberman, that thing was ferocious. It always barked through the fence and growled at our dog.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/8/2014
Camille could always get a pet to keep her company. I understand dogs are demanding and hard work but a cat needs less attention but is still affectionate. My brother's scruffy grey cat is really cuddly.

Alternatively, a hamster or gerbil could be great. They don't shed or run everywhere. My dad had a hamster when he was a kid and he loved it as it was fuzzy and cute but didn't get mess everywhere.

A bird can also be a great companion. They sing sweetly and some can even speak to you. My best friend has a pet cockatiel and it repeats everything and says funny jokes. Its so cool.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/8/2014
I understand how Logan feels. Its how I felt for an entire month after my dog died. I've never dated any girls but I know about companionship, loyalty, fruendship and undying love. My dog, best friend and older brother taught me those things.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
I love golden retrievers. They're my favourite dog breed. I had a golden retriever called Ben when I was growing up.

I adopted him from the animal shelter when I was six and he was a puppy. He was found starving and weak on the streets with a leg injury. They nursed him to health

He was easily my best friend for twelve years. We had some great times together before he finally succumbed to old age and died in my arms in the veterinary practice.

I buried him under the tree in my backyard. I didn't know what to do. I was depressed for close to a month. My parents, best mate and older brother all tried to cheer me up but couldn't.

Finally I found another golden retriever puppy abandoned in a junkyard. I untied him, brought him home, bathed him and gave him food and water. He brought me back.

My parents and brother agreed with no argument that I could keep him. His name is Lucky. I've still got him and he will never replace my childhood dog but he's great all the same.
zuzu chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
Damn. You working Jennifer 2's POV! That evilness though... I LOVE IT. KEEP ON GOING!
perfect note chapter 50 . 5/3/2014
I personally loved this story. It gave me inspiration to keep going on my novel, and I think you should try writing one. Thanx for sharing your talents and time with your readers. God bless :)
Guest chapter 50 . 9/7/2013
Love it :)
Jasmine Brunner chapter 24 . 9/2/2013
This is an amazing story so far. Things are so crazy and dramatic and I love it. Thank you for writing this amazing story!
Guest chapter 50 . 3/15/2013
Okay. THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER! I Also Like The Ending. I Thought It Was Really Funny That Logan And Carlos Forgot To Let Kendall And James Out. (:
Big time fan chapter 50 . 12/30/2012
I like your story! I love how unique your plot is! There are some ooc's but those are toleratable... I will most probably read your other fanfictions :)
LazyLazyWriter chapter 50 . 12/8/2012
For once glad that i couldnt sleep because i found this story and read the whole thing in one shot :) amazingly awesome story! Loved it!
Black Angel and Snowflake chapter 50 . 10/31/2012
That was one of the most awesome stories I've ever read - I love your style of writing and don't be down about your last chapter! It was cute, funny and fluffy - a perfect way to end such a dramatic and angsty story! Keep writing more Lomille stories please!
1,028 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »