Reviews for Big Time Disaster
Guest chapter 50 . 9/7/2013
Love it :)
Bridget Narcissa Malfoy chapter 24 . 9/2/2013
This is an amazing story so far. Things are so crazy and dramatic and I love it. Thank you for writing this amazing story!
Guest chapter 50 . 3/15/2013
Okay. THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER! I Also Like The Ending. I Thought It Was Really Funny That Logan And Carlos Forgot To Let Kendall And James Out. (:
Big time fan chapter 50 . 12/30/2012
I like your story! I love how unique your plot is! There are some ooc's but those are toleratable... I will most probably read your other fanfictions :)
LazyLazyWriter chapter 50 . 12/8/2012
For once glad that i couldnt sleep because i found this story and read the whole thing in one shot :) amazingly awesome story! Loved it!
Black Angel and Snowflake chapter 50 . 10/31/2012
That was one of the most awesome stories I've ever read - I love your style of writing and don't be down about your last chapter! It was cute, funny and fluffy - a perfect way to end such a dramatic and angsty story! Keep writing more Lomille stories please!
Princess-Girl12 chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
STILL FRIKKIN CRYING!
Princess-Girl12 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
OMG! YOU ARE A MOTHER FUCKING BITCH! WHY?! LOMILLE ARE SUCH AN AMAZING COUPLE CRAP... YOU GOT ME CRYING! STOP RUINING MY MASCARA!
Do You Wonder chapter 50 . 9/13/2012
This was the most amazing Lomille fic ever. like, ever. it's amazing. I love it. Keep writing!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/6/2012
You may need help idk but it was a sorta good chapter. Sorta good cause in a way it was also sad.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/6/2012
Carlos did the right thing and Kendall is a judge mental... you can finish the sentence right?
Alecks454 chapter 37 . 8/7/2012
YAY!
Alecks454 chapter 35 . 8/7/2012
Good chapter! Amd yay Camis mom! Also in Jo's frist episode she was reading a script when they guys well more like 2 or 3 of them tried to talk to her and fail. She was holding a script. Then she said in the other episode about being a singer or Kendall said. But later she became an actress...
Alecks454 chapter 34 . 8/7/2012
Yup can't win either way! Good chapter though!
Alecks454 chapter 33 . 8/7/2012
They episdoe was not that bad! I mean did u see the ending? It was kinda funny! Besides im glad they broke up cause if they did not none of that funny stuff would have happened between them in other episodes like Big time Rocker, Crush, and Secrets and Prom king!
1,019 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »