Reviews for the church of innocence burns
Unfortunate Fates chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Wow, this was really lovely and chilling. The way you described everything was so vivid, and I loved the way you characterized Jane. Volatile yet calm with so many undercurrents. You really made her complex. Kudos to you!
Asking Me Where My Love Grows chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Woah, amazing.(:

I love it, nice job.

I like how you wrote Jane's past.

It was just plain awesome.~
NeverOkayIPromise chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
It was amazing and I loved it! Beautiful!
stilessttilinski chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Wow.

This was my veryfirst Twilight fic (even though I /do/ like Twilight, I stay in the HP fandom.) and that was freaking amazing!

I love how she mourns her innocence & I love that her middle name is Lilla.

The music in Jane is surprising, really, because, well, Jane is...you know. All mean & creepy & stuff. Lol. But Ilove that there's something that she misses about it.

I can see everything so vividly. Like the beatings and the piano and the man in the church.

My favorite part had to be the ending, ohmygosh.

Jane will be Jane.

-JennH.
fantascination chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
freaking awesome. good job.
fantascination chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
freaking awesome. good job.
ultears chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This was beautifully written. Absolutely gorgeous writing here! :) amazing job you did capturing Jane.
lonely hands chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Um... wow :o I never, ever thought I would feel sympathy for Jane but this just blew me away! I loved the images of the piano and her past and the details about her family life!
professor lazyass chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I liked this. It was very nice, and descriptive. Good job.
LaPaige chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
This was so beautiful. I don't think I have ever read a Jane centric but I feel you captured her perfectly.
SerenityEndymion chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
OMFG! I loved it! :D It's amazing! I've always wanted to know more about Jane and why she is like she is (: THANK YOU KIMMI! :D

~Claire
howlsatthemoon chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Kimmy, this was ah-mazing. No joke. Your imagery and the way your words flowed together and how, even though there was sort of a filmy

calm over the fic, you could really sense the angry undertone... This was just so breathtaking. "Lillia." OMG, you just made me fall so in love with that name. Jane has always been my third favorite character, after Seth and Leah, and you've portrayed her gorgeously. And that ending was marvelous; it was the perfect way to tie up the story and I could almost see the flames burning before me. Fabulous fic!