Reviews for Insanity
hideyomitsuno chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
i liked it. very alois... well done!
Finnian chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
i loved it! awsum!
PhoenixGirl369 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I know i'm two years late with this review but this fic was amazing :)
ac77 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
This is interesting :) The characterizations are accurate and the aura of this fic is the same as the aura of the first episode of the second season.
rainkarami chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
i just realized how CRAZY he is. it just hit me
Bonny Tan chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
this story...wow. just. wow. awesome.
LaMaddie chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
THIS IS AWESOME. One of the best AloisxClaude fics out there. Their characters are spot on in this, especially Alois. Keep up the good work, I love your writing!
InsaneChickOfWriting chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Definitely captured Alois's insanity
So Wonderless chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
This was perfect. Excellent job
Junjou-chan chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Holy jizznit! For your first time writing for this pairing, you did a darn good job! - I was very pleased with the characterization...especially for Alois. Geez, this story made me fall even more in love with his sadism and insanity. The fact that there's a voice in his head calling out his name gave this fic a kinda eerie feel to it...which I liked! Nice job with the smut, by the way! ;)

J-C
minnymomo chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Oh! i love it so much

i think u write it very very good! the emotion,the dimension are perfect

hope for more? i really want to read.:))
skullster chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I liked this piece a lot, I enjoyed your portrayal of Claude a lot, being silent even after Alois hit him. But, I do have one constructive criticism to offer with your portrayal of Alois. The only thing I found hard to stomach was Alois abusing Claude like that. It's difficult for me to see Alois ever crossing that sort of line with someone he tries desperately to get his attention and fears being hated. That's the only comment I can offer on the matter. The action itself felt really OOC to me. ;;;;
missjasmin chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
i like this :)

more soon, i hope?
Kyashii chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
\(*O*)/ That was AMAZING! Claude and Alois are a difficult pair to write about, but you pulled it off very nicely. Although Alois's insanity is twisted and his bi-polarness is creepy, I LOVED this. Fabulous job! Thank you for writing!
L-pandora chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Ahaha Alois, you sexy schizophrenic beast. :D I like how you portray Claude so stolidly (hah! SAT vocab word!) The sex was done swiftly and efficiently; there was no teasing or playing around. Very Claude. For that, I applaud you.

What I truly enjoyed, though, was your interpretation of Alois. You could see that he was treading the delicate line between self-awareness and the loss of another kind of awareness (that's the only way I can put it). Well done!

Keep writing Alois ;)