Reviews for Darling, I'm Going Home
lovelymonster3 chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
oh my god please continue the story
Basksjsuismsmakk chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
What?! omigod, can you finish this? or keep on writing? Or whatever? It's so good. I love it. You're writing is fantastic.
geiz chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Ahhh! How cruel of you to leave us hanging!

But seriously, I would love it if you continued this story, so much unused potential!
Chairisse chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I wish I could tell you to, "hurry up and write the next part!" But it's been years since this chapter. What a shame- you've left so many beautiful hows, whats, and wherefores unanswered.
If you do end up reading this, and your inspiration is buried somewhere still, I'd beg of you to continue writing. If not, I can accept that... but I would adore a continuation.
Serenswyrd chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
*speechless grabby hands*

This is too cruel. MORE.
i Mel-chan i chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Poor poor England indeed :( Overall I like this story particularly Equality, Union and Liberty. Throughout the whole story, though I'm left wondering why the US would go to Russia. America calls him as an endearing 'Uncle Russia' when he introduces him to the girls and Russia does seem tearful when he's driving America off; but then he seems bitter calling him 'commie.' Maybe it has to do something with the dynamics of their rivalry.

It so interesting that everyone on the story is automatically thinking if England when it comes to Alfred even Liberty. It's like both of them are such an item that you can't think of the other. ;)
Samtastic Love chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Oh my gosh, please, please, please continue this. It is just so heartbreakingly wonderful. I want more!
rocy chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Well I am interested in reading more into your story so here's my review: please update when the quota is up! That is if you are still up for it.
RasalynnLynx chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This is heart-wrenching. I really want to see what home is too America, and what the wings were about. I almost started bawling when England was trying to remember and then started screaming.
sabacat chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Wow. That was pretty amazing and very unique. It would be wonderful if it were to continue, but with this being the 38th review, I'm wondering exactly what that "minimum review quota" is for the continuation to happen. ;
JCJK chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Omg...

That is one of the most amazing things I have ever read

Liberty can do magic? O.o

Well if she is actually a usuk child, I guess it might make sense XD /shot

I really do hope you could continue this, it's really amazing. But no pressure there. Just if you want to :D
The Great Land of RussiaLand chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
This. Is. Fabulous! It was incredibly sad, and I wanted to cry the entire time. It was also made sad by this video; watch?vWcVBydqp2FA&featureBFa&listFLgtuJioU9tJSS5GpIQeqjFQ&lfbf_play
yeahnomore chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
This story is fucking amazing, for the mindfck and the heartbreak and the writing, and England, poor England. Even the smut is good. The only thing that jarred me-just a little-was how HUMAN Ivan was being, but perhaps that's just my headcanon getting in the way. Anyways, I hope that you will someday write more for this magnificent madness.
Lunar Iris chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Wow, it's been just over a year since you posted this story; I still had to review. It's incredible. I would have loved to know your reason for Alfred choosing Ivan to give all his states, except New England. If you're really not going to continue on it, I can understand; it would be quite an undertaking-though a right shame. The emotions pin-balling around are so amazing and make me want to cry.

At first the time shifts were odd, but I really like the effect they created. This is a very, very good piece of fan fiction.

Though Alfred did give New England back to Arthur there is another state that would have, likely, returned as well...Florida (it's kind of in love with England and there is even a section in the panhandle trying to petition to return to the UK as the Dominion of British West Florida-or something like that). But, never mind me, that's just a piece of random trivia that probably only a few Floridians even know.

I still love this. And, couldn't say enough about it.
AlfredLovesArthur chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Please continue this. I absolutely loved the feel of the story, it really stirred up some emotions in me. I am really confused though. All that I could really gather is that Alfred somehow made three children with Arthur, decided to give all of his states, except new England, to Russia, all for Arthur's sake. Why would he do that? Arthur doesn't need to be more lively when he is just fine as a grumpy old man; was Arthur going to die if he didn't get more land? Why would Alfred chose to give his land to Russia and not Canada? Please tell me this will have a happy ending...

If you can please continue.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »