Reviews for Gone
eenayde chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
You're right, Sasori is a little OOC, but not too much. He is playing the role of the guy who is crazily in love, right? Anyways, this made me cry. One of the best Angst fics I've ever read. Amazing job. I think at Akira should be replaced by someone else who is not an OC. I don't have a problem with OCs, just that I don't think that it's necessary to add them into a fic when there are so many other unused characters, especially an angst fic. My critiques on is are: this plot has been used before. It's not original. Nevertheless, I still am crying. Loved this. Fuck you, Akira.
akatsuki.yaoi.fan chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
Sasori, you baka… I'm crying now…
madders10 chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
OMG THIS IS AMAZING!
Dokuji-Chan chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
So sad! I almost cried!
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
omg dis is fucken sad... almost made me cry.
TezTra chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
As if killing off Dei was bad enough, Sasori had to die too? You're incredibly cruel, making me cry all through this! I could barely even read your incredible writing! *sniffle* Anyway, amazing stuff you've got here, and horribly depressing indeed - beautiful, but depressing.

Happy days

TezTra
KiadaSong1 chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
...DAM! that...wow...that was amazing writting. BUT YOUR EVIL! OH! SO SAD! *Goes off to dark corner to die* amazing writting! Jeez!
KiadaSong1 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
...WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *starts crying* that was so *stiff* AMAZING *sob*
Hovinarri chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
H-h-how can you say 'horrible'? DD:

That was so fucking perfect. I swear, it was sad and tragic and it even made sense!

/is still crying derp
Bluestarz Strike chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
D; I really have to stop reading these angsty stories at 1 AM on a school night xD They make me cry :'(
Vixen Mistress chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
I like, no, Love this. I would like to see the point of view of Hidan and Konan through all this. Again I love this story.

~Phoenix
LolzYukari chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
zomg this made me cry i love you for making this, i love it so much. i hope akira (is that how you spell it) goes to hell, and feels guilt for what happened to sasori(he probably isn't going to feel guilt)
LolzYukari chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
sasori is an ass, did he feel sorry for what he did? i bet he did, since he cried. i love this.
conversingCorpses chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Sh*t... and I just stopped crying, too... GAH! Stupid emotionality or whatever you call it!
conversingCorpses chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Oh, wow... I'm crying. I'm really crying! That was so sad! I hate to admit this (because it makes me sound like a blubbering idiot...), but I just burst into tears at the last line. It probably wasn't THAT sad, but a migrane and a few days without sleep will do that to you...