Reviews for Crash Course
voidstarfire chapter 45 . 2/5/2015
Amazing story! I started reading it and couldn't stop!
Now I wonder... what would it have been like if the Combaticons were the ones turned human? O_o
activemars828 chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
I could make a list of what you've done, but then you would be mad.
LittleMenial chapter 11 . 2/16/2014
I don't think I've ever laughed that much while reading smut!
Jen Rock chapter 45 . 10/27/2013
The Stunticons are my favorite gestalt. This was a great story. Everyone was perfectly in character and the obstacles they faced trying to live as humans were amusing and made perfect sense. Awesome job.
galericulateGeek chapter 9 . 4/6/2013
A little inconsistency in this chapter, Bloodhound gang didn't write and release that song until '99.
EHSparkwoman chapter 45 . 2/4/2013
Ooh! I kinda feel sorry for the Stunticons being turned human... But I think they handled it better than some of the other Decepticons might have... I can't imagine Megatron or Starscream lasting long as humans! Awesome story!
kcrb0202 chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
OMG at the end XD
kcrb0202 chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Thats Deadend for ya XD
kcrb0202 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Its a great start the story :)
Anonymous BW FG chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
The movie was "Gone With The Wind", Right? :D

Anyhoo, I am really liking this story so far. :)
Anonymous BW FG chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
"We are slagged! We are ugly, squishy, useless organics and we are ALL. GOING. TO DIE!"

OH, THANKS, Rattrap! XP
Mahimomo chapter 27 . 11/6/2012
Th-this is the greatest fic I have ever read. Like...whoa.
Luditea chapter 45 . 8/30/2012
The end feels a bit rushed - or I'm just to greedy for more *shrug*
All in all a wonderful story and the first Transformers turned human that I didn't dismiss after the first chapter. Now on to the sequels x)
Luditea chapter 27 . 8/29/2012
Ok I was dead wrong - Wildrider isn't any different when you give him *ahem* stuff, Motormaster on the other hand... i shouldn't have read this chapter in public, now people are looking at me funny and I'm still trying to catch my breath. And poor Wildrider, not doing the dead crazy stunts himself really thows him off doesn't it? *snicker*

I really didn't think I could laugh that hard, specially after being so on edge by the description of the homicide, you two are writing up a true roller coaster of emotions in this and doing a great job of taking the reader along. Kudos.
Luditea chapter 16 . 8/28/2012