Reviews for Bright Particular Star
I love this fiction soon much. I may have already reviewed it, but thought it was worth saying again. Also, I'm too lazy to login so... This one is absolutely worthy of reading repeatedly. Sweet Noah, sane Rachel, New York (sometimes), situations to overcome, support, friendship, love. Le sigh!
JaToya chapter 11 . 7/19/2014
I love this fic. Every time I read it, it makes me smile. I love how they blend themselves into a friendship, then a relationship, then a life together. So very good. Thank you.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/21/2013
Love this! You write Puckleberry so well! I hope that you write this couple again! Thank you.
Ann Angelis chapter 11 . 3/19/2013
Just wanted to tell you that this was amazing. So thank you very much for it. :)
Guest chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
This is one of my very favorite all-time Puckleberry stories! Thank you for writing it! Please think about writing some more PR stories if you are insipered to do so.
donna14 chapter 11 . 1/14/2013
This was a really wonderful story! I loved it! Thank you!
bearblue chapter 11 . 1/9/2013
This was fantastic. Thank you.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
Like every other your story i m absolutely in love with yhis fic! Thank you for writing and sharing with us!
sergeline chapter 11 . 9/22/2012
I love this story, you did very good work telling Puck & Rachel love's story.
Erisa Daelyn chapter 11 . 12/16/2011
I loved this story, you did an excellent job in my opinion. This is exactly how I think them getting together should be, getting out on their own and living a little before reconnecting and realizing that all they really need is each other. Awesome job!
sinfuego chapter 11 . 9/22/2011
This was a great story to read. I really liked the journey undertaken by the pair and how things played out in this universe. Thanks for sharing.
linq1 chapter 11 . 9/6/2011
So good! :D
thecivilunrest chapter 11 . 8/9/2011
This story... Gah. It's practically perfect! Everyone is so in character and it's so sweet.

This is simple, but I don't mean that in a bad way. I mean that in the best way possible! Honestly you showed the good and the bad in a relationship with the two of them, and it's lovely.

This is really great, and hot, and lots of other good adjetives. :D Nice job.
SoUsay234 chapter 11 . 7/6/2011
So, I finally figured out why I like your stories so much. Apart from the fact that your characters are so real that they practically jump out from the computer as you read, is that even though there are some scenes that are most definitely m it's not - never - vulgar. The chemistry between them in EVERY story is seriously awesome. I loved them. Loved this. Awesome writing style. Great job.
KnightOwl416 chapter 11 . 6/22/2011
I absolutely love the way you write Puckleberry! This story was amazing. I'm really glad Rachel took over and made him tell her that he loved her. The length of time he was in love with her was the best.