Reviews for Sleep When I'll Die
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/25
I like the way Sam need Dean. And all the worries that he thought Dean already gone because the deal...

Great !
EvelynCarver chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I'm so glad that Dean wasn't dead. That would have been a terrible thing to wake up to. I'm a little hesitant to believe Dean though, nine days seems like a short amount of time for the amount of muscle that Sam has to atrophy.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Oh my gosh. That... must have been the most horrible waking up experience that anyone could ever have. To think that he'd been out and had missed all of it, all of Dean's time left on earth, and hadn't only not gotten him out of the deal but hadn't been able to even talk to him in the last few weeks. OH. No wonder Dean's face changed like that when he saw Sam's reaction.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Good ol' big brother Dean. Taking care if Sammy like he's always done. Nice Awwwwwww feel good story. Thank you. :)
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I wasn't sure I was going to read this story since it was set in the third season, but the summary made me curious with it being a tag to "BDABR" and Sam injured.

I felt so bad for Sam when he woke and believed that Dean had died already, but loved the elevator doors opening and Dean standing there. I like how Dean knew that his little brother needed an explanation of what had happened to him.

I never liked the scene in the episode when Sam was shot, I didn't think Dean acted like he cared. So I liked your tag, the curse still causing problems for Sam and the coma, plus we got to see Dean worried and taking care of his little brother. I still wish Sam could have saved Dean, than the first seal would have never been broken and Kripke's five year plan wouldn't have ended with Sam going to hell.

I'm glad that I read your story. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Until next time, take care.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Sweet little brother moment between Sam and Dean, even if it was quite a scare at the beginning for the younger man but then, when Dean stood in front of the elevator he could feel the relief wash over him and just be grateful for his older sibling still being there.

Very realistic too how Sam had question upon question but kept telling himself he didn't want to call Bobby for fear of what he might learn.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Could totally imagine Sam's panic at waking and thinking he'd missed trying to save Dean from the deal when the nurse said she didn't know a Dean. Glad that he was just confused and had only been out for 9 days and the nurse didn't know Dean as he'd been in Connecticut sorting out a reversal for the curse. Totally believable that the shoulder gunshot wound from Bella would not heal easily and Dean had to sort it out.

A great read, thanks.
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
this is excellent!
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Very cute and original take on Bad Day. I loved how the reader was as clueless as Sam when he first came to and discovered everything that had happened along with him. Honestly, I was as shocked at having Dean stand right in front of the parting elevator doors as Sammy was; and before that just as devastated when he seemingly concluded that he had missed Dean's demise thanks to the demon deal. I'm so glad everything turned out not half as bad as Sam and the reader feared; I was on the verge of spilling the tears of joy and relief with him.

A story that makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside when Dean holds his little brother or when they drive off in the Impala.
supernaturalbuffy chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I really liked this story. The way you laid it out and the confussion and desperation on Sam's part was just wonderful. The only thing is...why did that nurse say summer! Poor Sammy. Glad it turned out in the end.
aXforamnesty chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
WOW-i LOVE this. definitely not something i was expecting for a BDaBR! a coma? who woulda thunk it? really well put together and thought through per your usual. yet ANOTHER favorite favorite i think! two great sam pieces in a week! i MUST be in heaven! :-)
irismay42 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
*Gulp* Season 3 stories are just so hard! I still wish it had been Sam who saved Dean from Hell. Stupid writers' strike.

Wow, can you imagine if Sam really had slept through Dean's death? I really felt his grief when the slow realisation began to seep into his brain. Awful.

But the fic was quite the opposite!
Katiki chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
You've once again pulled on a loose thread and woven it into a brilliant side story. It makes sense if Sam were still cursed when Bela shot him that the bullet would do more damage. This was a clever way of dealing with that, and Sam waking up and thinking he's been in a coma so long Dean is already in Hell added a nice touch of pathos to it.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
OMG!

THIS WAS AWSAM!

WHAT an idea too!

loved it hun!
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Yep,I was just as convinced as Sam that you'd created an AU after BDABR and just as relieved that it was just his head screwed up after a 9 day coma...Really interesting idea about the bad luck that already existed continuing to have an effect even after the rabbit's foot was destroyed - neat.