Reviews for Clouded Vision
That was the hottest thing ever! Very well written and perfect grammar. 10/10
Randomasshitrevi chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
:'33333 So adorable,
TheEndofTag chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
love it! brillantly well written!
MissVenusVixen chapter 8 . 4/9/2012
Great story!
777angeloflove chapter 8 . 3/10/2012
LOVED IT~! SO HOT~!
Adhara.Elric chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
Awwwww for dear life, girl, this is one of the best romance chapters ever! I really like the way you described the kitchen scene, so cute and emotional and... OMG It was gorgeous! And I really hate kittens! ;) nice chapter!
LeFay Strent chapter 8 . 1/13/2012
I loved this! I read it all in one sitting.
ANIMELOVEDOLL chapter 8 . 10/5/2011
That was absolutely amzing! I was so sad when it was over. I love it I llove it I love it! Im sorry that i didnt log in to review but Im on a kindle and that name is the real one I use on here. so look me up anytime. again that was amazing.
ANIMELOVEDOLL chapter 8 . 10/5/2011
random random random chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
So far what I've read I've really enjoyed. Keep it up.
FullMetalCrayon chapter 8 . 8/3/2011
I really loved this story-

It was great!
silvers-edge chapter 8 . 7/22/2011
This was good. I'm not completly understanding the reason behind Roy going blind again, but its ok, I didn't have to completly understand the reason to understand that Roy needed Ed. Good job and keep up the good work.
MissJudged16 chapter 8 . 7/6/2011
lovely! Great job with this whole thing. I love how its not too long but not short. There's actually a plot and what not. Awesome!
Ladey Devine chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
I love this chapter. I relly thought the pea part was cute.
Kitty-chan77 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I could go on and on about this fanfic! I'll try to sum it up in a few words though XD. Your writing is extremely detailed and beautiful. You make the readers feel as I we are a part of the story. You didn't stray too much from the original characters, I feel like if Roy and Ed actually ended up together it might have happened somewhat like this. I also just loved the unspoken tension in the beginning which made the conclusion all the more exciting. Never lose your love of writing or your sense of humor! I'll be looking for more fanfics by you of course.