Reviews for Ruby Slippers
pancakes-are-not-for-throwing chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
my theory is that he is seeing albus and himself in another demension. not their or the other harrys.
pancakes-are-not-for-throwing chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
one of the best stories ever
Tetrus chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I couldn't login or else I would have listed this story under my favorites :P I totally adore this story, and like the plot developement :) I wish you would update more often...but your chapters are long :D Keep it up! :D

- Tetrus
CandyCorn chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
Maybe Other Harry and Voldemort want to take over the bodies of Albus and Scorpius so they can go to the real world and finally die... being immortal must be such a drag after so long.
Seeker MacTavish chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
I love this! It is well written and I like how the characters are portrayed and the plot is quite interesting. Can’t wait to read more :)
butterflylover7143 chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
oh, wow! This, this is crazy! i don't even know what to say. I just spent the weekend reading this and am in awe! This is amazing, and fantastically written. I hontestly am dumbfounded when it comes to ideas about Albus, his and scorpius' dream and this Other Harry. Though, I must say, I really, hontestly am not comfortable with the idea of another Voldemort, especially one trying to use Albus and Scorpius! :( Love this and am uber excited for another update! :)
Raeigh chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
Right, I forgot to mention in my last review that my first theory back around chapter one or two was that Albus and Scorpius were actually living in an alternate dimension where Harry had joined Voldemort, because Harry had been called a "hero" but that's not side specific. That theory was dashed quickly afterwards, but it wasn't entirely wrong. :) Anyway, I'm extremely tired so please excuse any spelling errors and the like.

I love this story. It is full of win and awesome, with a little bit of uber sprinkled in there too. Can't wait for the next update!
Raeigh chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
I hate reviewing mid-story, because I find myself reviewing more than once after I finish all of the posted chapters, but I'm making an exception. You have Scorpius turning fifteen on October of his fifth year. Unless he's a year younger than his classmates that's incorrect. Harry (for example) turned fifteen in the fifth book because his birthday is *before* the year starts. He is actually turning fifteen at the very end of his fourth year, not the beginning of his fifth. If you recall, he's also younger than all of his yearmates (canon- Ron and Hermione take the apparation test in sixth year but he's too young). Another example- all stundents who attend Hogwarts must be 11 before they start their first year. They turn 12 in their first year (or else they would be 10 in their first year and then turn 11 at varying times). In second year they turn 13, and so forth until you get to fifth year, where students turn 16.

My current guess for Albus and Scorpius is that they're the reincartations of Dumbledore and Grindelwald respectively. Or at least that Albus is Albus/has his memories/imprint, etc.
Asher-Jak chapter 5 . 7/11/2011
I love love love this story! Albus and Scorpius' interactions remind me of something I'd read in Through the Looking Glass.
hernameisjoanna chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
This story is actually amazing. Like, really, seriously amazing. Like possibly one of the best I've ever read.
gaia-x-goddess chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
I love the style of this; its intriguing and rather charming. I'm looking forward to more :)
SailorHecate chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
First of all, I was absolutely delighted to see this story update! It had been a while, so I took the time to reread and was glad I did. This story is like a tapestry,every piece containing a connection to the last and next. The latest installment delving into Other Harry's life (though I missed the delightfully insane present Other Harry) and revealing some sort of connection between Albus and Albus Dumbledore was a delightful addition to the tale.

That being said, there were a few typos in which you forgot Harry's name and seemed to trail off during the scene when he appears at the train station (you just say paternal... and then nothing). I filled in the blanks, but you may want to consider fixing it and reposting.

As far as the Other Harry's transformation... I can only imagine twenty plus years as Voldemort's lover might do rather dark things to a person. As far as specifics, I have no clue. Can't wait to see more! I'll be looking forward to Nicholas' antics!
bookworm19065 chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
Wonderful! Albus really reminded me of Luna when he talked to the Purebloods and Draco... The condition- something to do with the Other Harry?
wo-xi-huan-ni chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
It's really bad how much my friend and I like this story _ I swear we quote it at least every other day.

This was a great chapter, I really liked how you went into the other Harry's past. It was very amusing that, instead of questioning why butterflies came out of Harry's mouth, the boys questioned of what origin the butterflies were.

For Albus's condition, it would seem that he is almost portraying Dumbledore. That he called Mr. and Mrs. Weasley "Arthur" and "Molly" and he told Harry that "we must be going," it really reminds me of how Dumbledore would randomly pull Harry from his friends and life to go do something impervious to defeating Voldemort.

Great chapter, great story, please keep writing and update soon!
ixamxeverywhere chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
I have a few theories, both of which may be either incredibly stupid or incredibly intelligent (and therefore proving my psychic abilities).

First, I'll admit that I thought that Other Harry had developed Stockholm Syndrome, but really his sort of attraction to Voldemort probably developed because of them being together all the time. I realize that these two statements mean exactly the same thing. I can't imagine spending so much time and inevitably growing up with Voldemort and not changing into a 'nerve inducing chap' as you so eloquently put it.

Second, because of your last note to 'keep an eye on Nicholas' I'm also thinking that Other Harry has come up with a devious and alltogether evil plan of genius that will let him take Nicholas' body. Now, this is only a hunch - we'll have to see next chapter.

Thank you, as always, for the lovely and long chapter. Until next time!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »