Reviews for Jade's Tokyo Mystery: A Tale in Four Parts
Tea'nThoughts chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
It's a sweet ending 3 You've got Jade pinned. If there's one thing that gets to him it's the past. Saphir's portrayal was also very sweet. If there's one thing to critic I'd say don't be afraid to elaborate more, especially since you've obviously got many creative ideas if you could come up with a plot like this. Another thing that's great is that you're either very good with grammar or very good at editing. Everything flows nicely and there are few spelling mistakes. Even if it takes a while, keep writing.
Tea'nThoughts chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
So much to love about this chapter! Of course Saphir would be completely into the club scene. And Peony's comments were pretty funny. Poor Jade in all his awkwardness. The kiss was cute too. Seemed like the story slowed down for that part. Nice.
Tea'nThoughts chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
You remembered Jade's favourite food is curry! Awesome! Saphir's very in character, by the way. And Jade too, which is quite an accomplishment. I also like the hints to the game, about Natalia and the proposal, yet they're still spun with your own twist. I think that's important in AUs so that the fans can find more ways to relate to the story than just the characters.
Tea'nThoughts chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Your portrayal of Peony makes me smile. I like the tone of the story so far, it's unique compared to anything I've read before. Maybe it's the style? Don't matter. I like it :)
lil-sakura423 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
OMG! I love Jade when he was insulting Peony saying he couldn't read the kanji. And of course only "Saphir" (assuming that's who it was who wrote the letter) would demand 500 yen coins! :p

Excellent! Do continue! :)