Reviews for In The Future
not in use anymore uwu chapter 2 . 10/15/2015
I LOVE the story, one question though, what happened to Bryan (Not sure if that's how you spell it but frender's kid)?
The-Ghost-In-The-Roses chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
Wow :) Zappleela is just not right, but two leelas kicking ass is
Megan chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Your story is amazing! I read it way more than once. Hell, I even bookmarked it and made it one of my apps. True that they should go lighter on the Freela! It just makes me pissed. Kik is meganpie_33
dreamlesswinter chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
update please!
Cadi-Pika1993 chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
post more plz!
Beccers chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Hope you update soon! I need me my Fender!
HoneyGoddess57 chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
That looks very interesting: I am looking forward for more good looking chapter from this fanfiction: great work and hope to see more of it. :)
veganvictor chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I just wanted to let you know I really enjoy what you have here so far. :) And that I've subscribed so I can keep reading.
ZadZap chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
this is pretty good, update soon
Witch Shade chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
I love the ship of Fender, and sadly there aren't many Fender fics out here. Please keep it up! The fic is terribly adorable and I love to see it continue. I'd love to see Future!Leela as well. XD
MyMusesSpeakToMe chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
"Quick! Somebody don't call Zoidberg!"

*slow clap* THAT, my dear, should be a cannon line. As a personal supporter of Fender I resigned myself to believing the pairing could never be possible, but you have given me hope. Now I dream a dream of hundred of slashy fics, far as the eye can see! Yes, rise my pretties... RISE!
amary-event chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
SWEET JESUS LAWDY YOU UPDATED

Don't worry about losing the plot. That happens to me all the time. I'll have this awesome idea in my head andthen 2 seconds later I get distracted and I completely forget what it was about. I used to think Freela was adorable but now it's just getting old.

oh look I was mentioned in the AN. I feel special.
06078 chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
OKAY, FIRST OF ALL: You are most certainly welcome!~ :3

SECOND: This is very adorable and I can't wait for more chapters and stuff! I was reading this wanting to see some Fender cuteness.. I didn't read that much except for Fry telling his feelings (WHICH WAS TOTALLY ADORABLE DON'T GET ME WRONG), but I just crave them so bad(some real interaction). fgnbkfg Hope there's more in the next chapter. ;u;

LASTLY: YOUR STATEMENT /AUTHOR'S NOTES.. I COULDN'T AGREE MORE. I MEAN REALLY, I FEEL THE /EXACT SAME WAY./ Amy getting mixed up in there is almost obnoxious. The only pairings I like with Amy are LeelaxAmy and KiffxAmy. xD Her with Bender or Fry is just wtf- wheredidthiscomefrom.

" I'd of laughed my ass off if Fry just said 'nah, I'm no longer interested' (& hopped in Bender's arms) " OMG SO WOULD I. I'D BE EXSTATIC, HONESTLY. XD

Keep it up!~ Can't WAIT. (Sorry for long comments. It's a habit. XD)
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
So do I~! I really liked this~! XD I hope you update soon~! XDD
Selim chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Of course they won't go away from the Fry x Leila. Personally, I don't see it but meh, I've seen weirder. Bender and Fry is so cute, mostly because you have the whole bro-mance going for the longest time and the last season (5) focused mainly on the developing romance of Fry and Leila versus the rest of the crew.

Though you did get a pretty friendly hug when mutant fry came out of the sewer next to bender, who missed his meatbags.

I hope to see more of this, even if it's just a series of rambles.

~ or at least I could use some Bender x Fry smut gyah!