Reviews for The Beginning
WildfireDreams chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
Ok I don't know how old Mello is in your fic but the Kira case happened when L was 24, he turns 25 shortly before episode 25. Mello is 14 almost 15 when that happens so he should be at least 10 years younger than L, Near is 13 when Mello is 14. And after the time skip Near should be 19, Matt 20, and Mello 21. L would have been 30-31 after the time skip if he had lived.

Sorry for all the nitpicking I am in fact enjoying this.
WildfireDreams chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
L's name is L Lawliet not Lawliet Ryuzaki, Ryuzaki is the alias that Beyond used in the LABB murder cases and later L took the alias as his own during the Kira case. I always found it rather hilarious that his most obvious alias as L is actually his real name but its so odd no one would believe that it was in fact his name.
Evilblood chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
This is so cute~ I feel so bad for the little girl; lost her dad then her mom went all crazy.
AyameRose chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
I like it!... i sent a reveiw for "Do I Want Friendship or Do I Want Love"... I LOVE THEM BOTH... i will also read The Return... anyway keep writing on both please!
SwirlzSmile chapter 4 . 11/19/2010
Wha-? You hardly have any reviews? I thought that you'd have more, as this is such a good story/series! I read Do I Want Your Friendship or Do I Want Your Love and it was sooo good!

And of course.. this is too!

Keep writing, and update soon!

Now~ to read The Return D
Holly Elizabeth Taylor Jeevas chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
Great Chappie! Lol ... At least it does not seemed rushed like some other stories I have read... Which is a good sign... Well That is all, but I will Continue reading this story if it makes you REAALLLYYY happy :DD

-.- Your Lovely R&R: Riku Ash Layke o -.-
Holly Elizabeth Taylor Jeevas chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I feel so sorry for Nightana! Being abused like that!

But This is wonderfull... XDD
StrawberriKiwies chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
nice beginning i liked it