Reviews for The Power of Choice
Tiva Bade Cavanaugh chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
I'm glad he chose Ziva:)
Tiva Bade Cavanaugh chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
Ziva seemed to react in character:)
Tiva Bade Cavanaugh chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
Wow; I was not expecting that.
Tiva Bade Cavanaugh chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
Oh I hope he chooses Ziva:)
Tiva Bade Cavanaugh chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I like the idea behind this story.
Mrs.stringfellowdinozzo chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
You are a wierd ass child you know that .when I saw he picked kate I almost 'threw my shoes' after anyways it was really nice and I totaslly approve of the whole kibbs thing you should do a squel this time kibbs centric them getting together but also macbby and should arrive in it and then kate should die and jenny comforts gibbs which leads to them getting together
Lyra Russ chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
Please update soon! This is killing me!
Lyra Russ chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
GAH! Even though I'm Team Kate, I can't help but to feel sorry for Ziva...
fiona249 chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
I'm Tiva all the way... please don't disappoint me with this! Kate wasn't half as interesting as sexy, exotic assassin Ziva.
bobbybobboo chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
YYYEEESS I ACTUALY SCREAMED WEN HE SAID KATE I LOVE IT
ii.Lovee.NCIS chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
Hey, I just wanted to say a few things to you, just you help you out!

Seriously I can't say I understand what its like to have some people saying pick Ziva and others saying pick Kate, because I don't. Honestly I didn't like Kate and I'm a Tiva supporter all the way. But if you chose to keep Tony with Kate then fair enough because its your story.

Don't be nervous about if people winge and moan about you not picking Ziva or Kate, write for you and only you. Write what you want to and what no one else does, because at the end of the day you might have a really great idea but decided not to put it in just because others may not like it.

If people don't like where you head with the story like whether you keep Tony with Kate or you make him be with Ziva, they just shouldn't read your story if they don't like it. Its simple, not that I'm saying people shouldn't read your stories because you have GREAT ideas. I'm just saying if they don't like the story or who Tony ends up with then thats their problem.

Personally I want Tony to be with Ziva, but not without complications first. I would not mind seeing some arguements and explosions and stuff before they actually get together, but at the end of the day, its YOUR story and only YOU can decide if you use mine or others ideas.

Just some tips to help you out because in your authors note I sensed that you were worried what people would say.

If you need anymore advice don't hesitate to sned me a message my Authors name is: .NCIS.

GREAT STORY!
NCISprobie chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
Yay Tate! Keep writing please!
Seosh chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
Love this story, but at the end it's either gonna break my heart or win my heart lol )
bobbybobboo chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
PLEESE CONTINUE DIENG TO KNOW WHO TONY ENDS UP WITH (it better be kate) lol good work
NCISprobie chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
Great chapter! I'm with Team TATE!