Reviews for Red Robin: The Truth Within The Lies
JamminJade chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This was really fun to read! I enjoyed your writing style and I could imagine this as a missing story from the Red Robin comics :) I hope you write more stories like this!
The Goddamn Dark Knight chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
this is awesome!
C. R. Scott chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
This was a very nice story, and I'm always thrilled to find more Tim x Tam romantic fanfics. I enjoyed how you portrayed all the characters here. Damian, especially, was amusing to read.

Great work.
DreamaDove93 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
, this is so cute I love TimTam stories, they're so darn adorable! I loved it! Characteriation was great and so were the descriptions, I could picture it all out in my head.

Man, I wish they had actually started Dating, I hope they make peace in #26, Otherwise I'll be so sad D;

LOL, Damian!
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I love this pairing and everybody was AWESOME... I love you and this so much
artemisn chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I absolutely love Tim and Tam. They are so cute as a couple. I hope you write more soon!
Koyuki 14 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
WONDERFUL STORY! I loved it, honestly. You keep the character's in character, setup a lovely secenrio, keep to the original fiction of red robin, and displayed the character's in a different setting then they're usually in and again kept things true to the fiction! Congrats!
Rose Midnight Moonlight Black chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Nice story, well written - really enjoyed the part about Damian - people forget how cunning the little devil spawn really it.

...But if TIm and Tam get married, engaged or even like each other I'm afride I will kill you. Tim/Steph all the way,
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I liked this one-shot.
Fedora Noir chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Nice. I have the perfect cast list for this:

Red Robin/Tim Drake: Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Batman/Dick Grayson: Christian Bale

Robin/Damian Wayne: Ed Sanders (Toby in Sweeney Todd)

Oracle/Barbara Gordan: Amy Adams

Batgirl/Stephanie Brown: Kristen Bell

Tamara Fox: Kerry Washington

Vicki Vale: Katherine Heigl

Jim Gordon: Gary Oldman

Alfred Pennyworth: Michael Caine

Lucius Fox: Morgan Freeman
yellowstar128 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I liked it. It was cute. A couple of typos and kind of oddly formated but it was good. :D