Reviews for Land of the Free, Home of the Brave
Bonnibuu chapter 18 . 3/15
"it was a tribute so small for a man so great"? come on, the guy was a fucking cheater!, bonnie has to be idiot to think that of her jerk of a husband!, he and evelyn are scum!
Bonnie and rafe should had fell for other people, or even better rafe and bonnie should fall in love with each other. Danny can have evelyn, they deserve each other in this story. There is nothing that can justifice their betrayal, and even worst the night before his wedding!

I am pretty sure people would not think of danny in so good terms if he had not had Josh hartnett face!
Bonnibuu chapter 17 . 3/15
Only danny is missing in action? what about rafe?, will he come back? or is also missing?
Bonnibuu chapter 16 . 3/15
I like your story. I know is already writen but I hope rafe falls in love with this new nurse sophie, that would be cool I wouldnt like him with whore evelyn!
Eleid chapter 2 . 2/12
So only danny and bonnie. :(
I will give it a chance with next chapter and Im done :(
Eleid chapter 1 . 2/12
I like it so far, but this is only about danny and bonnie?
I love evelyn and rafe, it wouldnt be interesting for me if it is only about of danny and his love life
AndromedaJackson chapter 18 . 3/3/2014
This is so great and I can't believe I didn't think of coming to this section of the site before. We watched this movie forever ago in history class and I loved it! It was emotional and action-packed! Perfect combination of chick flick and action movie(: Personally, I like the ending but I have to say there were a few grammar mistakes and a lot of spelling. (Definitely and defiantly are two separate things) But those aren't too terribly important.
hiya chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I like it so far. I would only say that you've spelled a word wrong. It's not (Mam) it is (Ma'am). Mam is how the Irish say mom.
Diana chapter 18 . 3/23/2013
W.O.W this was so good! Better than the movie actually! Thanks:)
Karen1996 chapter 18 . 2/27/2013
It's a great story, please continue
Karen1996 chapter 18 . 2/27/2013
please update soon, it's a great story
lolsmileyface6 chapter 18 . 2/24/2013
Lol good job md I cnt wait for the sequel
DTaylor201989 chapter 17 . 11/11/2012
love it, great chapter. please update soon
Guest chapter 17 . 9/7/2012
Love it. Hoping for a new chapter soon. You are a really awesome writer. Keep up the awesome work
DeeLoviin chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
The dates don't match up. Pearl harbor was on December 7th 1941 so when the soldiers went for their medical check ups it was way before the attack happened. Other than that, what I've read so far is pretty good! :)
CraftyK13 chapter 17 . 5/19/2012
So, this story is really good! I just recently re-watched Pearl Harbor and it's definitely one of my top 5 favorite movies. I love what you've done and I was in tears reading some of your chapters. I hope you update soon!