Reviews for Land of the Free, Home of the Brave
AndromedaJackson chapter 18 . 3/3/2014
This is so great and I can't believe I didn't think of coming to this section of the site before. We watched this movie forever ago in history class and I loved it! It was emotional and action-packed! Perfect combination of chick flick and action movie(: Personally, I like the ending but I have to say there were a few grammar mistakes and a lot of spelling. (Definitely and defiantly are two separate things) But those aren't too terribly important.
hiya chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I like it so far. I would only say that you've spelled a word wrong. It's not (Mam) it is (Ma'am). Mam is how the Irish say mom.
Diana chapter 18 . 3/23/2013
W.O.W this was so good! Better than the movie actually! Thanks:)
Karen1996 chapter 18 . 2/27/2013
It's a great story, please continue
Karen1996 chapter 18 . 2/27/2013
please update soon, it's a great story
lolsmileyface6 chapter 18 . 2/24/2013
Lol good job md I cnt wait for the sequel
DTaylor201989 chapter 17 . 11/11/2012
love it, great chapter. please update soon
Guest chapter 17 . 9/7/2012
Love it. Hoping for a new chapter soon. You are a really awesome writer. Keep up the awesome work
DeeLoviin chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
The dates don't match up. Pearl harbor was on December 7th 1941 so when the soldiers went for their medical check ups it was way before the attack happened. Other than that, what I've read so far is pretty good! :)
CraftyK13 chapter 17 . 5/19/2012
So, this story is really good! I just recently re-watched Pearl Harbor and it's definitely one of my top 5 favorite movies. I love what you've done and I was in tears reading some of your chapters. I hope you update soon!
PadmeAnakin05 chapter 17 . 5/17/2012
Please oh please whenever you get the chance to upload! It's my favorite movie of all time! This is a really great book and I can't wait for more:D
valleydew chapter 17 . 5/7/2012
thanks for the update. hope Danny lives
Cheertastic978 chapter 16 . 4/12/2012
i love the story so far please update soon :)
alwaysreading25 chapter 16 . 11/15/2011
Omgosh plz let nothing happen to danny! Live this btw :)
soccergurl31294 chapter 16 . 8/10/2011