Reviews for Poison
ChibiCHICKENluver chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
i'm annoyed that this has so little reviews. it deserves 10000000000. seriously, ace job here.
SweetJane72 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I loved it; I loved the darkness, and I loved the sickness. It was so beautifully twisted.
Beiiiley's chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I just wanted to say that it is one of the best darkfics that I read so far for the couples kakasaku. I really loved it D thank you for posting this fanfic
whiskey-in-teacups chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This is incredible. You are a great author and should keep up the incredible work :)
Khaos.of.the.Innocent chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
this was very good...very, very, very good, i loved it.
Prescripto13 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Dark and intense. Well-written, Ume.
ForeverInDoubt chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
This was so good, it gave me chills. Loved the portrayal of my favorite pairing and Kakashi's struggle. And there intimate moment together was so raw and wonderfully described that I could imagine it perfectly. Superb writing, thank you for the story.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
This was so dark and raunchy but very much a pleasure to read. Thank you for writing this. :D
XxNecalllixX chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I liked this alot, you're an amazing writer :D
s.luk chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
very well-written and surprisingly touching for some reason. definitely one of the darker versions of kakashi that have been portrayed. which isn't a bad thing at all P

i caught one or two typos though. you might want to get someone to proofread?
Jitchoo chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
this was terribly beautiful.

I think, although I can't connect with this sexual lust- that it does apply to SO many things in life.

I believe the theme of corruption of the innocence, and the pleasure derived FROM it has spread everywhere. I mean, I guess when we as a society step back and look at it, ti seems to be a terrible thing.

But while we are corrupting the children *or what other metaphorical innocence that can be found*, we see it as more of a coming of age thing.

It's almost horrible.

I agree with these ideas you've presented so wonderfully. Over time, doesn't really matter who or what catalyzed the loss of such innocence, but just the fact that your soul's becoming "blackened" is enough. :(

She was so young in this story! There's so much going on here with Kakashi... he definitely has some psychological issues and disorders.

His obsessive desire to have her seemed to be, by the end, almost natural. You described it to be something almost acceptable in the end towards your reader *not that that's a bad thing*... and I completely loved it.

I sincerely hope to see you around again! 3
SparklySparkles chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
This. It was amazing. It truly was. I loved the entire thing. At first I wasn't sure whether or not I wanted to read it because it was long, but I am so glad it was. I enjoyed reading his obsession over her and I enjoyed your writing. :)
Melitza chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Unbelievably hot. You tread on the taboo themes well, and tastefully. Kakashi's omnipresent inner torment lends a wonderfully bitter edge to the sweetness of his strange, consuming kind of love. The lemon was delicious, and the more abstract lead in was quite artful.

Much love.
SachiruNatsu chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
This is most definately one of the best Kaka Saku stories I've read in a long time. I love how it is written. Nice job. :]
satinxsheets chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
That was so...raw. Wonderfully so. I know that's a really pathetic way to describe it, but it's the best way I know to summarize the feeling I got from it. Also - though it may be awful - I can totally see where Kakashi is coming from. I can't condemn his creepiness at all, because it just seems so natural. Oh gosh, I'm rambling incoherently! Let's just say this: That was great.