Reviews for Abandon All Hope
ichigi111kurosaki chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
more?
oxogreenappleoxo chapter 3 . 10/6/2011
NOOO! Gin! You can't let him die! I love horror stories and this one is amazing XD

Thank your for the awesome chapter and all your hard work! XD

Can't wait for the next update! :D
Kio-Kyon chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
Holy crap, reading first chapter (grimmichi) and third chapter (gintoshiro) creep the crap out of me, especially the dead pregnant woman giving birth then some zombie unborn baby just jump out and tries to kill you, and then the typical of getting trapped in a research facility with an injured guy and yourself infested of monsters, just peachy eh? lol. Despite the shortness of each chapters, they were very well written and gives you that creepy sense of feeling, i just hate to be in one of those positions.

I was wondering if you could continue on with Grimmjow and Ichigo, and so on with Kensei, Shuuhei, Gin and Toshiro of how these lovable characters survive and get out of this screwed up place.

Overall a few grammar mistakes, but i don't see they bothering much, a great work on the horror zombie theme, love it actually. SO i hope you do continue more with your excellent work, you have a potential to write horror fictions, and you have a little fan within me for this piece. so please do carry on your wonderful work, and i am looking forward how the next chapters goes.
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
iu like cookies, but im lactose intolerent...DX Please update soon? O.o
Bloody Sapphire Blade chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
Oh wow. This looks promising.
FlyingMonkey chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
sorry what i tried to say...and failed xD is i like Nnoitra x Shiro and Nnoitra x Shinji as a couple not one-sided...sorry i forget what im talking about most of the time, and then mistakes like this happen -_-"
FlyingMonkey chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
loved it so much, i really, really liked it...poor Gin *cries* plz dont kill him...but it would make the story very interesting. Anyway i love the pairing so far, except Kenpachi x Nnoitra...but that is because i just cant imagine Nnoitra bending over xD ((i would love some one-sided love between Kenpachi x Ichigo and Nnoitra x Ichigo...or maybe Nnoitra x Shiro? or Nnoitra x Shinji?...sorry i suck at this -_-"))
Anyway what about females?...i do like yaoi pairings, but its hard to believe that only guys survive ((how about Orihime x Ishida?...or Orihime x Ulquiorra?...Rukia x Renji?...Byakuya x Renji? *hits head* Sorry, Byakuya is a guy...me and my yaoi obsession xD))
Anyway GREAT STORY, IM ALREADY HOOKED ON THIS STORY. WELL DONE HOPE YOU UPDATE :D
DEMONIC BLACKMAGIC chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
...wow... that was wow... lol well love it and please udate soon.
PinkVanillaIcing chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I love the story line! When I first looked the summary I wasn't sure if it would work or not, but you really did an awsome job in getting me hooked in the first three chapters! Can't wait for more!
BonneNuit chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
Can I request that Kenpachi and Nnoitra NOT be paired with anyone? Unless it's onesided with Ichi, of course D I really like this idea, I hope you continue it.
Reasonfalling chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
Poor Gin! You had better not have infected him! So are you planning anymore character pairings?
Bubblegumhairedmonster chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
I think I will join you and eat some cookies Thank you for your hard work!

"Changing one's self will not take one night. It’s like breaking out of a bad habit. It will take time to get out of it and get used to it. But don’t lose hope because of the amount of time that it will take. Hope is the key to motivation. Motivation is the key to accomplishment."

Midnight Tune
Dark Link chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
Wow even though this is only three chapters so far it has everything! Old lady zombies and baby zombies. Aw poopy poor gin. Awesome story can't wait for the next chapter XD
Angelchan2012 chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
OMG! Poor Gin! please don't let him die! he's actually one of my favorite characters, even if he's a villan in the show. gah! ya gotta continue!
nuclear.girl.6 chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
Arghhhhh I just LOVE this pair *-*, too bad Gin seems to be infected u.u just hope he doesnt die

:D