Reviews for Who He Is
supert
Guest chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
That is a genius idea I like it its ao understand able how cold produces the seizures its brilliant
Guest chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
supert history
scmumsy chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
Outstanding work. Logan better thank his lucky stars he'd gotten off so EASY. It's all good when my two favorite trannies end up together.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
aww
l chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
This was good, thanks for this. Max/Alec ftw! ;D
Supernaturalloverja chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I love Alec's voice to!

Poor Alec!1
Bymaga Jones chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
I like the story, and it was obvious that you put a lot of work into it. It's unfortunate that you didn't focus as much attention to spelling when you did a last revision. It would be so much better if you fixed all that stuff - you've already done all the hardest part! :-)
Bymaga Jones chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
The cold being the cause of Alec's seizures totally works for me. I like that you explained how it only happens to people not taking the pills regularly, thereby by-passing Max altogether.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 5 . 10/6/2010
Super great story, I've been hanging on to every word of Above and Beyond. Fantastic stories. Thank you thank you thank you.

Love how you changed up the POVs.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
Fantastic story. Loving every minute of it. Every character comes to life.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
More great writing. Yah I love hearing Alec side. As for seizures I always assumed they fixed the problem. But having added that to the story only made it better, made it more dangerous for him and who is to say that the siezures weren't completly fixed.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
Great story so far. The emotional detail she is going through is great. It would be interesting to her this story from Alec's stand point.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Fantastic writing. I can see the characters in your writing as if I am still watching the show. Great work.
Val chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
"Her obnoxious pet ferret that never stayed still and was constantly bouncing around stealing shiny objects." That line made me laugh out loud, HARD. I love your Dark Angel stories. I have not read any of your SPN stories, but maybe I will have to give those a shot next. I like your writing style.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »