Reviews for The Tricks of Life
SakuraNoAme chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
I love your story! omg omg! he kissed her again! AND he used her soap? :3 I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter! please update soon!
PS. How do you see Tanaka's haircuts? I can't seem to figure out how "
SakuraNoAme
autumn.candy chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
This one cracked my heart.. It's getting touchy. :3
HelloDoomsday chapter 9 . 4/5/2012
This story is so awesome! Thank you for creating such masterpiece! I love it so much! I also love your OCs! Keep it up! XD
koori no hime chapter 9 . 4/3/2012
Haha! Things have become more interesting. I want to see what's going to happen next :)
gimmefood chapter 9 . 3/23/2012
When is she ever gonna admit that she likes Niou? It's driving me nuts :C Lol great chapter btw. Congrats on your finals and hope you update soon! :)
haruka-katsuhara13 chapter 9 . 3/22/2012
Please update m0re, excited to the next chapter go niou!
haruka-katsuhara13 chapter 9 . 3/22/2012
Please update m0re, excited to the next chapter go niou!
aozora ekusutashii chapter 9 . 3/14/2012
Ah, I love this story. The major confusion about Niou and Tanaka's relationship keeps my curiosity peaked at all times.

Your writing style is simple, but the emotions and the characterization gets their message across quite clearly, much unlike certain other stories.

I've read the rest of your stories, and I hope you'll update them soon, as well.

I look forward to reading the rest of this story :D

.:Iced Hearts:.
iSayumix3 chapter 9 . 3/13/2012
JEIOEG TANAKA.

just.

ighiwu

I uh.

hm.

GO AHEAD AND TELL HIMMMM.

GET HIT BY A TENNIS BALL AND MAKE HIM ALL MOTHERLY FOR YOU-

/shot
Chillybean chapter 9 . 3/13/2012
AWWW! He kissed her I simply love the plot twist(I'm pretty sure I've said that before...) and I can't wait for more!
makkakaus chapter 9 . 3/13/2012
Pfft, those two are hilarious. Nice, keep it up~~
xXRandomnessPrevailsXx chapter 9 . 3/12/2012
I almost screamed when I saw that you updated! I can't even really think right now due to a full day's worth of fangirling over different things deteriorating my mental state, so I'll just put some comments in chronological order!

Aw, snap, hope Niou doesn't do anything perverted... Good luck, Naka-chan!

Niou, you're so annoying sometimes! Let her be!

Naka-chan, you should have tightened the tie so it'd choke him!

Oh shazz, he didn't read any personal texts, did he?

She erased them... he won't see them after all!

I want milk—OHGOSHBEANS HE'S KISSING HER

TO THE POINT WHERE SHE HAS TO TALK INBETWEEN KISSES

I need a tissue—you just gave me a massive nosebleed.

Poop he saw them. And he keeps repeating the most important one!

You have to tell Seki-chan! Away from the fangirls!

Aw, come on, react more than that, Seki-chan! But I guess being the Ice Princess DOES have merits!

OHGOSHBEANS FAVORITE TOWEL HALF-NAKED BISHIE BATHROOM

A going commando comment, Niou? Really?

HE. USED. HER. SOAP.

Aw, thanks so much for volunteering her—NOT. Good grief. But it's also a good thing her parents are kind of oblivious—Niou! Quick! Go in for the kill! (But make sure the fangirls don't go in for the kill!)

That's basically my thought process! I hope it's alright that I left such a long review, but this story deserves some love! It's just so full of cute cuddly awwwwww it's so sweet! I love all your stories and I wish you the best of luck in updating! It's cool that you're on Spring Break, since I didn't thank that many school districts went on break in March! (And I kinda feel guilty for not updating my stories in a while...) Anyway, awesome job! Keep it up! I look forward to it!
personapeach chapter 9 . 3/12/2012
i really like this chapter especially tanaka's reactions to niou! ha ha.. update soon! :)
mewmewlover23 chapter 8 . 2/12/2012
Please finish this story!
iSayumix3 chapter 8 . 1/9/2012
ouo I'm sure you've forgotten about this fanfic, but I say that this is a good one.