Reviews for A Silent Cry
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
Awww it is so cute!
paigeydoll chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
It's good she's going back to Japan :) Mori is so amazing! I love him so much!

Great job. I'm so glad you updated!
MitsuharuFAN chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
Hunny hunny HUNNY! You should put her with mitsukuni they would make the CUTIEST COUPLE!
anonymouseling chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
Awesome. Awesome. AWESOME!

Keep writing!

CapricePrower
loves2readandwrite chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
Awesome story! I loved it!
paigeydoll chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
Takashi, i vote takashi! Sorry just had to mention that straight away. Great job. I'm glad you updated.
Lune de Ve chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
Oh... things are getting intresting...mei like it...I like this story please continue. / \
paigeydoll chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
Ooh a battle. Don't you just love takashi? I do. He's wonderful and awesome and perfect. Anyway, great story. Kai sounds really evil. I can't wait to read the rest. Update soon please!
MayContainRandomness chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
Tamaki is so stupid *sigh* I can't help disliking him but I hate Kai more, it's sad that women have to put up with this in real life as well :(

It was a well written chapter though and I look forward to the next one, I don't mind waiting. I get addicted to mangas all the time and forget I have stories to update *lowers head guiltily*
unkown chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
It's good! :D

I wanna see what happens next .
MayContainRandomness chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
I like things in Kyouya POV, he always seems to me to be very insightful. I. Hate. Kai. Didn't Mori or Huni notice? I hope they know something's up otherwise Haruhi's gonna be completely purple with bruises D:

Good chapter
MayContainRandomness chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Poor Haru D: but we all know the host club will come to the rescue, YAY! *Imagines hosts in superhero costumes*