Reviews for Of All the Lovers
Lazy Penman chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
I've always really loved this story. Just thought I'd let you know.
LilithL2 chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
precious. I was nearly at tears. Congratulations. You described them marvelous. I loved Emilys last words.
Truscott chapter 5 . 10/6/2010
Awesome story, I loved every second of it... The structure was so interesting how it started in one place and then gave little key flashbacks here and there... Very cool :).
niley4eva2012 chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
VERY WELL WRITTEN HOLY CRAP! I loved this story it was amazingly well written great job! :)
Phoebex13 chapter 5 . 9/17/2010
Just really fast review 'cause my mom has been yelling at me to go bed for like 15 minutes or so...

LOVED the story,

can't believe I haven't read it sooner,

okay I'm going to bed now and start on your other stories tomorrow

You're a great writer! and I can't wait to read more
DisneyFanGirl27 chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
Oh my gosh that is the most romantic thing I've read in a while I loved it every bit of it thank you for this story going to my faves. I loved Emily though she's cute!
DisneyFanGirl27 chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
Hhmm manI loved this chapter so sweet and yay the birth of Emily Susan Stewart! I loved it and they finally did it! no pund intended ok yes but come on it's awsome I just loved this!
dcjp chapter 5 . 8/23/2010
soo good :) especially liked the bit when Emily dropped by, lol. That was too cute. And of course, I liked the end :) and the entire paragraph where you described their love like the undercurrents of the ocean start, and how they had spent the night like teenagers :) really, every single word of all the chapters was good!
spiritedghost chapter 5 . 8/22/2010
Great job. Loved it. Keep the stories coming.
karleen3863 chapter 5 . 8/22/2010
loved it,this last chapter was sweet and romantic

I am sorry to see this story end
purplefairywings chapter 5 . 8/22/2010
This story has just become my second favourite EVER!

So romantic, loved the flash backs in previous chapters

Such an emotional piece. It felt like I was there. I was a part of it or a viewer like Emily was. It made me cry in the prefect places and giggle in others.

Favouriting this story now!

And this author of course ;) x
TheBoredOne85 chapter 5 . 8/22/2010
This story was amazingly beautiful and I loved everything about it. You truly are an amazing writer. I hate that this is over, but I love how it ended. You rock )
Anti-Gravity111 chapter 5 . 8/22/2010
oh god. you write the most beautiful stories. the ending of this one made me sigh wistfully and i feel like such a girl right now. this story is the best! haha i teared up several times throughout it. i hope you write something new soon, i really can't get enough of your work.
dcjp chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
so sweet and hot and perfect :) I love how everyone at the hospital thought they were together, and how Miley named her daughter after Lilly :) very excited for more!
karleen3863 chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
loved it,the end of the chapter made me baby is named after them both thats so sweet,its a pity they wasted so much time apart when they could have been a family