Reviews for Five Years Later
DemeRain chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Thanks for sharing.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Vair hot! I especially liked the whole Neville/Hannah/Ron bit and everyone's nervous and awkward about it

Very naturalistic characterisations of all characters, specially Harry and Ron

Great fic!

:D
Ttys it'd ku chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Woah! Was that Rita Skeeter being nice? Haha, great story! I love when Harry and Ron get together.

Ps I have also now read all your stories, does that make me your second biggest fan?
Teinai chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I LOVED this! So good :) Rita's anecdotes and Ron & Harry were all really good :) And it's so true to the story too, I mean its like with Harry "yeah, me and ginny are in love, we kissed like one time. thats love. yeah". And I totally could picture Hermione ending up to be that bitchy.

:) Good story. Perhaps a sequel?
Mistymist chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Great story.

I think your dialogue is spot on, I especially liked how awkward Ron, Harry and Neville are when talking about sex. Neville describing was so sweet. I love Neville.

Harry and Ron together in the end is all that matter's though really, they belong together. :)
esmellabrooke chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
This was excellent!
Aeromance chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Skeeter's a bitch, but I kinda like her here. XD If that's wrong, I don't want to be right.

I like the dialogue, it feels properly awkward and real.

Broken trio, love it.

Dumbledore's gay? XD I wonder if everyone knows. Cuz its not mentioned in the books, obviously, so I wonder who all knew Dumbledore liked the man candy? Was it common knowledge? Hm...

Food for thought, yeah?

Much fanfic love,

Aeromance
Ihavequitdontexpectupdates chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
So so soo much better then the real ending :) .