Reviews for A Dog's Unending Loyalty
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
omgggggggggggg. TOOOOO SAAAAAADDDD :...(
MercyMeLucretia chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Seriously, this stroy has really touched me. It had a realistic concept, the characters were as far as I can say in character and before I ramble too much I have to say one thing: you really are a talented writer. You should definetely write more. I mean, I nearly cried at the end so the story was this good. Especially the choice of having Shino's POV made this story what it is: awesome. And I really mean it. Anyway, very good work :)
Alunesta chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
T.T that was so brilliantly written, that i almost hate you for making it sad! the way you described Kiba when they found him was heartbreaking. i like how you made is Shino's pov, it just added to the story. cudos, for making a great story!
Delicatelyplaced chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
OMG. This story made almost cry :\ It was just so sad, & you could actually feel the pain that he went through for her :( But the story was just so amazing at the same time! *sobs in the corner* Poor Kiba, he really just risked everything for Hinata, too bad she realized everything just too late : Anyway, I hope you continue to write! :) Best of luck!

Montastic
crazy.technicolor.mess chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Wow. This was really good, as well as sad at the end. Very nicely written.
NinjaDuckie101 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
made me cry. beautiful story
Alexis McIntosh chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
o my goodness. nothing makes me cry. NOTHING. but at the end when Kiba died...i had 2 cry. Awesome. i really love it. it may have killed my favorite naruto person but it wad awesome. :)
cHi-1000-SpRiNgS chapter 1 . 10/15/2010

that was the saddest, most beautiful thing i have ever read. Your writing is incredible, taking it from shino's POV was a great literary idea! i loved the way you wrote it and the idea and story was just.. incredible. I'm literally on the verge of crying.. poor poor Kiba. You're an incredible writer! i loved it! 33333 :*
MarMarVIII chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
It's this kind of thing that makes me question if i truly like NaruHina better than Kiba Hina. Well done.
Celeste Belle chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
So sad! You made me cry!
abby chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
soooooooooooooo sad :(
Kootie Bomb chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I think this is the most beautiful story I've ever read on this site. It made me cry, it really did.
UlquiorraNoKokoro chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
This broke my heart. Sugoi.
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I LUVED IT!

I cried!

Grrr... I luved it and hated it at the same time because they don't get together in the end! Ah well...

I also liked it because it's a bit different, because not much people make a KibaHina fic and put it in Shino's Pov.

Anyway, great work, I can't stop reading this!

-XxGaaraXRukixX
NaruNarurin chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Ugh, I had read the first version. But no matter how many times I read this, this story still beautiful and sad.

The emotion is really deep and touchy.