Reviews for A Dog's Unending Loyalty
Kootie Bomb chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I think this is the most beautiful story I've ever read on this site. It made me cry, it really did.
UlquiorraNoKokoro chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
This broke my heart. Sugoi.
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I LUVED IT!

I cried!

Grrr... I luved it and hated it at the same time because they don't get together in the end! Ah well...

I also liked it because it's a bit different, because not much people make a KibaHina fic and put it in Shino's Pov.

Anyway, great work, I can't stop reading this!

-XxGaaraXRukixX
NaruNarurin chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Ugh, I had read the first version. But no matter how many times I read this, this story still beautiful and sad.

The emotion is really deep and touchy.
Aka Aurora chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
This is so saddening...you can put so much emotion into this fic and it doesn't come off as trying to hard it just seems real, it seems as if ANY one can expeirience what Kiba is feeling and is giving off what Shino feels at the same for the fic it was written very well,and this fic is different from the typical Kibahina story...like oh noes Kiba likes Hinata, but Hinata doesn't knoe...the fic is giving off the feeling that not every story has a happy ending..yeah it made me teary-eyed, I'm not gonna lie it did..

~Aka Aurora~
shika chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I really cried on the end

It was a good story !

but i hope this never happens in the anime kiba is a way to good character
nikasont chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Oh I love the way you wrote this, the characters feel alive and it's very easy to feel for them emotionally. Oh gosh now I'm crying just thinking about the ending
Ziazan chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
WHYYYYY? God that's so sad! So depresssing, but a very good read.
soulspirit18 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
This was really, really great. I was definitely teary. I just loved the way it was done :D
Fire of Snow chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I thought this story was very well written and overall very good. I can actually see this happening in the anime. One thing that I really adore about your store was that I could feel Kiba's emotion. Your story made me want to hug him and yet shake Hinata angrily even though it wasn't completely her fault. It was truly beautiful and yet deeply sad at the same time. )

CatGirl*