Reviews for Ready For You
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 30 . 8/19/2013
Awe... Perfect ending!
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 29 . 8/19/2013
Squuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I live your boys and I want them go be together so badly!
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 27 . 8/19/2013
Yippee! Not sure what Jasper has up his sleeve, can't wait to find out!
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 26 . 8/19/2013
Awe, poor boys. Their in a tough situation. Can't wait till they can be together again. :-(
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 23 . 8/19/2013
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 21 . 8/19/2013
Good riddance Peter! Oh, and beautiful chapter, as always!
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 18 . 8/19/2013
That was perfect! So worth the wait!
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 15 . 8/19/2013
"Does he realize the power he has over me? Does he see my walls crumbling for him?"

Loved this! Sums up the way these boys feels for eachother perfecly!
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
Hmmmmmnnnn... I'm anxious to learn more about Peter!
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
I love Jasper's musings! Little snippets into his mind!
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
Very interesting fic! Sweet boys!
BlueCat69 chapter 31 . 5/2/2012
JPOV: No no no no! I want a HEA! What are you thinking starting like this? You want to give me a heart-attack?

EPOV: Edward, come on! I sincerely hope that your grand gesture is what I want it to be…

“This hospital and my work is everything.” Seriously, Edward? WTF? Thank god for epiphanies on trains!

A beautiful ending to a beautiful story – thank you so much for sharing and please remind Edward of his promise.
BlueCat69 chapter 30 . 5/2/2012
Thank god Jasper showed up when he did because if Edward was a mess at three, then there’s no telling what he would have been like at seven!

This chapter was just the sweetest thing – the boys themselves, Jasper’s arrival, the intimacy between them, Jasper asking Edward to move in and of course the I Love You.
BlueCat69 chapter 29 . 4/30/2012
BlueCat69 chapter 28 . 4/30/2012
Hm, I sure hope Edward is worrying over nothing, as he’s prone to do… *snickers* because I already had a beautiful scenario ready in my mind – Jasper coming to the UK and surprising Edward… doesn’t that sound nice? *getting all dreamy-eyed here*