Reviews for Attack Of The Garden Gnomes
kage kitsune no yami chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
As soon as Roxas stood up, I just knew shit would happen. I wonder if Roxas realized that, even if he wasn't talking to Sora, the comment he made referred to him as well. I'm looking forward to when Sora gets to the point where he's had enough of it all, and lets it all out. whether it's figuratively or physically, I hope he has Roxas reeling from the blow.
kage kitsune no yami chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This is GREAT XD. I really have been looking for something like this. I actually read a few somewhat like this one, but none of them are complete. It makes kind of sad. Hopefully, you'll be able to finish this, even though it's been a while.
DarkFlameDancer chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter. This seems like it will be really good!
Rox-ass chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Attack of The Garden Gnomes is easily one of the best pieces of fanfiction I have read in a long time. Right off the bat, the idea of a homophobic Roxas piques my interest. For once, he isn't completely smitten with Axel the second the two meet. Furthermore, Roxas appears to be stubbornly clinging to his bigotry in a way very few authors portray. Axel, as always, is shaping up to be an interesting character. Grammatically, the piece is extremely well written, barring the occasional typo. The length of each chapter is substantial, more akin to something I would wexpect hfrom a full fleged novel than a fan fiction piece. Redfaerie, your work eally shows in this piece. Like many beAfore me, I can only find myself praying you continue it soon. Asnthis is the first work of yours I have read, I am not aware of your general level of skill. I can only hope that this work is representative of your entire body, and if it is I will be a very happy individual indeed.
Anon chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY! I love it so much T_T
FightsWithBears chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
Ah...

I wanna smack Roxas :I
FightsWithBears chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
Lol Axel's description of Roxas...

Because we all know that Roxas rocks ass.
FightsWithBears chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Well...

This is developing nicely :

I hope Axel is totally a douchebag and a flirty bastard, bythewei.
friggz chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
I'm totally hooked on this story now :) Except I really just want to smack Roxas upside the head... xD

Update soon please! *chu* :D
Anonymous chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
Amazing stor. retty unique too.

Update ASAP!
this-account-'s-very-dead chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
oh i love this! Axel, Reno and Kairi are just so funny~! oh and i can't wait to see how Axel wins over Roxas.

hope to see a update soon
ksienie chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
That was really great!

I really like the plot too. (And I fucking love Axel's pants in the previous chapter. xD)
animearlinefreak chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
this story is really great and I feel really bad for Axel poor thing, I hope you update this soon because I can't wait to see what transpires next between these two!
TawnyWolf009 chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
for the love of god, DON'T go back to writer's block! D: it's just... so adorable! and sad! and FUNNY! XD

no seriously, i've got... 4-5 people looking at me like i've got 7 heads or something, i was laughing so hard. XD

(im)patiently waiting for the next chapter! :D
blood as soft as silk chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
Oh man, this is good, very very good. Although homophobic Roxas makes me cringe and feel antagonized about how its gonna work out between him and Axel, this interests me greatly. I'm glad i discovered this because wow, its truly something. Anyway, thanks for the story so far and I'm eager to read more~