Reviews for Conservation of Energy
fanastikal chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Very nice. An interesting take on the whole situation. Of course, Balthazar's the compassionate one, until given a reason not to be. I like his and Drake's interaction.
Jen Rock chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Awesome fic! I love Drake's sarcasm even as he lies helpless and Balthazar using him as a training excersise for Dave is just perfect. Balthazar's last lines are very touching and prove that he can still feel compassion for his enemies. The characterizations are perfect for each one. Great job.
elea121 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Oh, this was absolutly wonderful.

Ive just seen the movie on DVD. And found it a little bit unsatisfying, how they left Drakes fate so unanswered.

I loved your story but it does not feel complete. As if it could continue for a little bit more. Especially how the relationshp with Blake would continuing.

Do you consider going forth with this (Please!)?
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Awe! Balthazar is such a parent!
YaoiGirl1997 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Please please please please please please update!
TracedScars chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
A great, interesting story so far! I love Drake! I like how you began. But why isn't there any more chapters? Please update!
bloodshadows chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Now that was a slightly interesting start to a story. Please update soon.
drinksforthewholehouse chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Finally! Another Drake Stone story. Naw. I haven't seen the movie, but Im upset that he died, he seems like someone I would like. Will there be another chapter I hope?
TTCyclone chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Yet ANOTHER great story that you have written for this topic. Great job, dude!
Kaytori chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Why is this story marked as complete I wanna know what happens next!

Great fic!
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Awesome fic!
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Could you continue this? Like, honestly? I would love to see this story continue with Balthazar teaching Drake as well as Dave and have there be like a rivalry or something between the two of them.
Epistle chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Very nice! I adore Drake! Good story!