Reviews for Consequences
Fenix221 chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
More? There's more right?! I was very impressed with this piece. Other than a little punctuation and slipping in and out of tense, this work was rife with some of the most vivid description I've seen. I couldn't begin to innumerate all my favorite lines, ie 'he could go spelunking in the man's hidden depths.' Very nice. Thank you so much for sharing your talent!
Tacodestroyeravenger chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE
Yammy1983 chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
love the story! will you ever continue it? that would be so great!
MavenAlysse chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
uh oh. Eliot's not doing too well. They took care of the bullet wound - did he mention his broken ribs? Can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks for sharing so far.

~MavenAlysse
Hawkslayer chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
This is sooo good! I hope there will be more because this story is awesome! I love the Eliot whump and you write really well. Please update; I really want to see what happens next. :)
drjones chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
More please...!
ardnaseel chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
This is soooooooooooo good!

I hope you plan to continue it!
Aelan Ryland chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
what happens next?
whimseyrhodes chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
Another stunning story, and there's more to be written, right? Hmmmmmm? There simply must be, as you can NOT leave us with such sspense!

I love the description of the 'syrupy narscissism' in the first chapter. That paragraph is in itself a fantastic description of what it must feel like for an alcoholic. Amazing, well worded and the images are crisp and cutting. Wonder what John Rogers would think of it? lol

This chapter, the parallel story lines of the future, again, wow. Continue this please, I adore your style!
alc5578 chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
This is a great follow up story! I can't wait to see what happens next. Please don't leave us in suspense!
SomeTaters chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
You're an amazing writer! and I really like this story. I think you keep everyone in character and can't wait for the next installment -

-ST
Scoro chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
You...have a really good way with words. I bet you could write something completely outrageous and it would still sound awesome just because of how you do it.
goblz chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
This is another great piece. You have all the team dynamics down really well, and I absolutely love your writing style. I really enjoy seeing the team worry about Eliot, and how he reacts to that. Wonderful!
Nana56 chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
Whew! Glad I finally got to read this! A little insight into Nate's mind and how much he really cares for his little band of 'merry men'. :D Might be enough to eventually break his drinking problem.

Nicely done. :)

ff seems to be messing up a lot today. :(
kleinehexe36 chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
Oh, this is a good one. You're very descriptive and you really have a good feeling for the characters. I hope you'll continue this soon :-)