Reviews for Long Before the Sky Would Open
SupernaturalBaby4Life chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Oh my goodness! Holy hell! I cried. No, I sobbed. Such an amzing story, so well written, so heartwrenching! please, oh god, so sad! I'm literally weeping! AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry, it was just so intense!
Claire chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I found out this is actually how my ASL instructor became deaf- she contracted meningitis when she was 4 years old and lost her hearing. Now in her 60's, she's been Deaf most of her life, and is passionate about teaching her language and culture to those willing to learn.
casammy chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
This if that has been very sad, sammy this one lost and scared without dean big bro, this is very bad, I cannot believe that it goes to do deaf dean
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
poor dean
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Sad! (

Even reading the summary, sometimes we still expect for a happy ending, no matter how stupid! xD

You did really good! I will read the sequel

Kisses

Rosetta
BeTrueToThyself chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
*gasp* D: That is a terribly sad ending. Makes me glad I read the prequel before the... whatever-the-word-is-for-the-after-the-prequel - the main story. (Is there a word for that? I don't know that I would call it a sequel. That doesn't seem quite right.)

Meningitis. I suspected as much.
Disneymagic chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
This story made my heart race. Dean is so very sick and Sam is so very young, has to take care of his prickly older brother and doesn't know what to do. Just agonizing. I felt terrible for Dean hooked up to the oxygen, unconscious for days and then when he finally wakes up, he's deaf. (I assume) This is a great 'verse. I'd love to see you continue.

DM
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Ah, so that's how Dean went deaf. Poor Sam, too young to know what to do. Poor John, knowing that he is to blame by not coming back in time. Poor Dean, afflicted now for life. Very well done.
penless chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
This was great! Awesome wee!Chesters. I thoroughly enjoyed!

Thanks for sharing!
penless chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
This was great! Awesome wee!Chesters. I thoroughly enjoyed!

Thanks for sharing!
Emrys1411 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
This is amazing,please update soon as I really like your fic xx

Venuslake14
spnMom chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Oh no, I hope this will have a happy ending. Thanks for posting.
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Sam's fear and helplessness in this story is palpable.