Reviews for Alphabet Soup
COTTFAN101 chapter 8 . 10/21/2013
MoonLight1300 chapter 28 . 4/11/2013
Great story! I totally ship Archie\Atlanta!
Humus and Peeta chapter 28 . 11/5/2012
All of these drabbles were amazing! All extremely hilarious! Loved the one with igloos, im from Canada too and when i go to the US people ask me that all the time ;) Anyways awesome fanfics ;) great job
I'm The Trash King chapter 27 . 4/7/2012
I'm so sad that it is over.

That was realy good, it's very tragic that there is no season tree were they act more like a couple.
Dragowolf chapter 28 . 1/20/2011
Well done on this! An amazing job on all of these, its not easy to right such prompts but you did great!
sassyprincess chapter 28 . 8/27/2010
Heey! at like 12 ish today I reviewed and it apparently didnt work so Im reviewing again! Grrr! So yeah OMG IT WAS SOOOO GOOD! That must have been really hard to write! I cant wait for your new story! I will try to review a bunch! So I will be waiting for your story,

Luv, Sassyprincess
Kiwi ingenuity chapter 28 . 8/27/2010
HA! LOL that was funny, especially the zoom and alphabet soup. Can't wait to see your next story!
HoneyGoddess57 chapter 28 . 8/27/2010
Well, congratulations on your "Short-drabbles" story, I really enjoyed it, it was a pleasure of reading it but glady happy that you made such a beautiful AA drabb;es, I thank you for that, please do a story, I always imagined you doing a story and not short drabbles but please continue with your stories, the AA fans (like me, I'm a huge fan of AA) will be so happy if you do another story of AA... but let's comment about the two last chapters.

Zoom. That chapter was brilliant, even a girl like me wouldn't know how to write this, that was very good, and that they kissed like if it was ages, nice going.

Alphabet soup. Another good one, with all the AA list you used, very good... like always. Please do another AA story (not a drabble(well I won't care if it's another drabble), I would love you for this.
PercbethFan49 chapter 28 . 8/27/2010
Love it! Sorry, it has to end but I'm looking forward to your next story.
Kiwi ingenuity chapter 27 . 8/27/2010
Awe! Yet again, another adorable chapter, WHY DID IT HAVE TO END? WHY?
sassyprincess chapter 27 . 8/26/2010
OMG THAT WAS SOOOOO GOOD! I wish it had never ended, but there are only so many letters in the alphabet. (sigh) I cant wait for your new story. My sadness is growing, remembering that I will not see an update every day like you were doing, but instead once a week at the least. Oh I will miss logging on to see an email that brings me such joy! But I will lookout for your new story, and I hope to see it soon.

Luv (forever) Sassyprincess
HoneyGoddess57 chapter 26 . 8/26/2010
What was funnier was the "Xylophone" chapter, it was funny when Herry said at the end what was wierd or whatever and Archie agreed it was xylyphone (sory for the mistake). Yarn was also a good one, keep it up and post the last chapter *winks at the screen*
Kiwi ingenuity chapter 26 . 8/25/2010
Awe! The cuteness! Is overpowering! Next chap better be damn freaken good! OR ELSE!
sassyprincess chapter 26 . 8/25/2010
heey! It was soooo good! Cant wait for the last chapter, although its depressing its ending!

Luv, Sassyprincess
Kiwi ingenuity chapter 25 . 8/24/2010
LOL, that's weird, and funny, WRITE MOARZ!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »