Reviews for Little Potato
TheNerdling chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
"Seems like the French aren't as good at retreating as the Italians, but they don't let that stop them." I can't breathe! XD
Mischiefer chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
You MUST continue writing on this! Like now! XD
bebe chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Please CONTINUE this. Its GREAT!
RomanLover25 chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
This is really amezing I love your story Is comming out preetty good and there doesnt always needs to have some sort of humor into it, no sometimes a little of seriousness adds a good flavor to the story, keep on doing it, your cooking up something great, and smells like is going to be a great treat 3
Vampchick2010 chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
i like this pairing. though my sis is usually the one going crazy fangirl over spamano. i enjoyed reading it. it has a good plot and i could picture romano acting like that. the germany in a skirt comment was funny.
niallerslovelydance chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
(: Daww. I love this story. And it is nice for a change for Spain to be pregnant. I love him as the uke. .
zoebella9898 chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
Cute! Please write faster!
CashewLuu chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Buhyo! So cute! Keep writing~I like! You know, it's weird cuz I was thinking just how interesting it would be if Spain was pregnant instead of Romano way before I ever found this fic...0_o; But anyways, lovin' the mpreg :P.
Yaoiholic28 chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
Very much like.

Please continue.

:D
Karuka Ikashi chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Hehe, I liked the lines about drowning the mashed potatoes in tears. Poor Spain! I can't wait to see more of his interaction with Romano. You're doing really well! Please update soon~
The Second Side of Happiness chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
Germany in a skirt ... BAHAHAHAHA! XD

Keep going! :'3
Chiboku chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
Oh, how cute! I myself am a huge fan of MPreg, so thank you really much~
Thief of Life chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Continue~! :D

I usually don't read Mpreg, but this is clearly an exception.

Good job & keep it up!
Shiina Rika chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Continue, please?
Prustrian Informant chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
This has promise. I like the mood swings and Romano being the "man" of the pregnancy. An odd change from teh usual. I would like to see this be continued.

As for the line breaks. It's the websites way of making the stories easier to read. Idk. It happens with them all.