Reviews for The What If Series
Pineapplebombgirl chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
You think izaya a OOC? XD I thought you personally mastered his character...:3 I really truly love your writing style and theses storys you write. I think it's kind of difficult to write for Izaya since he's such a complex character, and even harder to do a romantic view for him. But your spot on :)
I really hope you continue your story's and can't wait for more! :)
CONTINUE chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
Continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue!
I'm afraid that's all I can say...
Gentle Kiss chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Ahaha. xD I love this chapter. Izaya's reaction to the dog's name was exactly how I'd expect him to react. I love the way you can explain his personality so well. Ah... I'm bad at reviews. Anyways, good job! Can't wait for the chapter updates of your re-edited fanfic. I wrote one with Izaya and my canon character as well. I'd be grateful if you read it! -
GuSiRuLi chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
Hm, the oneshots weren't that bad! I actually enjoyed them, and if they're a good... outlet? Am I using the correct word? (Sorry, English is not my first language) then I think you should continue with them, but it's up to you in the end ;)
xelainatx chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
Continue!
DarkFlame Alchemist chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
I like these one-shots and hope to see more :))) Love how the puppy's name is Izaya and the whole scene with the cookie. Very hilarious haha
Otaku-neku chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
Hahaha! Update!
centurylm chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
Wow.

All I have to say is... lol. x]

This one-shot is so cute and funny. :3

Hehe. I would react the same, if that was my cookie. *sad face* T-T

Poor Shinra though. Izaya just takes it from his mouth. xD

Izaya's possessiveness(long word ._.) is still epic win. He was totally thinking of all the wrong things going on, on the other side of the screen door. :P

Shiori is so lucky. I want a guy like Izaya to love me and be possessive over me. ;A;

But don't we all? ;]
chibiaries chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
Stares blankly at screen for two minutes.

Then, I lol'd.

Cookies Semi-sweet!Izaya equals a super-cute one-shot.

P.S. Although come to think of it, chocolate is really bad for dogs, so Puppy!Izaya shouldn't be eating it at all.
Sorii chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
LOL! Oh gosh, this chapter was just so adorable (: by the end I was definitely stupidly smiling at my computer screen. I loved it. I hope you update To Weave a Poem soon !
chibiaries chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Bwahahahaha!

I can't stop laughing over the dog's name.

Also the puppy is cute, especially with Shiori. It's a little weird reading things from Izaya's pov though, since he's normally such an unpredictable and enigmatic character.

Well, at least, for an anti-villian/hero Izaya doesn't kick puppies. He beats them up with kitchen cupboards. Ouch.
Cafe-Publications chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
Actually I have to disagree with Izaya being embarrassed. If you read Uphill Both Ways' story, A Favor, then you'll know what I mean. But I have to warn you it has some spoilers for two characters that haven't been in the anime yet. Oh and while I was reading this chapter I just realized something. It seems to me that Shiori might be developing Stockholm syndrome.

It's when a hostage develops and emotional attachment to his/her captor as a result of continuous stress, dependence, and a need to cooperate for survival. Ugh, I should have known that Izaya would have dress Shiori up as a Gothic Lolita. By the way, I've been wondering if Shizuo will ever appear. If you read the novels then you could probably come up with more ideas. There's actually a livejournal account translating the volumes. PM me if you want the link.

~S.A.
Cafe-Publications chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
It's good to see - er, read from you again. Wow, it's been such a long time since my last review. Anyway, so cute and fluffy! I felt Izaya was a teensy bit ooc but since this is a romance with so there's no doubt that he would be ooc in these kinds of fics. Of course, Shiori would name the puppy "Izaya."

~S.A.
centurylm chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
I don't know where to start!

Izaya and his hotpot... Haha!

Have you read parts of the light novel? There's a hotpot incident with Izaya. x]

Shio must really be embarrassed. I know wearing something like that in public can't be comfortable. :/

Hehe. Izaya you need to stop saying you don't care what Shiori thinks of you. She'll feel so abused by you, that she'll leave the first chance he gets. tsk tsk

Since he doesn't understand how to treat someone he loves, he treats her worse than everyone else. xD Which is better in his case?... *confusion* Well I won't pretend to ever understand what Izaya's thinking even when he's stating it.

I just found the perfect song for their relationship!

Tangled Up In Me by Skye Sweetnam. Just read the lyrics and you'll know what I mean. ]

I'm kinda wishing Izaya would get embarrased about something. There has to be something... I know it. Especially since his emotions are coming out more due to Shio. Hmmm...

Well anyway, can't wait until the next chapter! :D
centurylm chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
This was so amazing! D

The one-shots are definitely a good idea. ]

You made Izaya's POV perfectly. I see nothing wrong on how you wrote the way he viewed things.

So stick with writing both POVs, because you're excellent at it.

I knew he loved her! Yay! :D

Hehe. 'my' Shio-chan. I love how possessive he is. But Kida better watch out. Especially if Shiori decides she likes him. Haha. x]

The poor puppy. It reminds Izaya of Shizu-chan so...that's not a good thing. But it's adorable.

I love how Izaya found out he was a boy. Held him high in the air, felt akward, lowered him to eye level, thought his breath stunk, so highered him again. xD

Of course Shiori doesn't know you love her Izaya!

You act so cruel, so she's not gonna see past that when you're acting that way.

But at least he held her throughout the night.

Again poor puppy. His head HAS to hurt. :/

Hehe. I loved this too: "When I see what name she gave it, I swear I think my heart just dropped out of my butt, it sank so low.(lol xD) She named such a disgusting creature after someone so respected and loved by people around the world!(yeah right!.. xP)

Izaya.