Reviews for Love Remains the Same
B chapter 1 . 2/21
YES CONTINUE PLEASE
dudette chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
Its been THREE years! Put up the next chp soon! Im liking where this is going!
Darkness dargon chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
I loved this chapter it's great can't wait for the next one update soon please!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
Hey sorry, this is my first review ever. I actually was watching Salt because it was on late at night and I thought, why not? Then, I remembered that I loved Mike because he was the only human in the whole world that saw her for all that she was, even if he didn't see everything. Meh. I am sad now. I don't even know if this account is still active, if you will ever come and browse through this and reply to this lonely, pathetic plea for another chapter, or if you get a notification like on facebook and just never finish your cliffhanger. I really don't know how all of this works. All I'm saying is that, this is such a real depiction of Salt, without Mike by her side, but still in her mind. I might not be making sense. It's is ridiculously late and I babble a lot. Just, please write more. I really like it.
IaMcHrIsSi chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
I kind of fell in love with your idea... you should continue it!
Beatbuyredd chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
HEHEHEHE I LOVE IT! more please :]
Anala1998 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I loved this story!
Ivy Tearen chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
This did not go where I thought it would! You are keeping it in line with the movie, that is great! Please continue with this story. I can't wait to read more! Thank you!
Creed Vs Deadpool chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
Creed Vs Deadpool cannot write a review at this moment. She has died from epicness and complete and utter shock.
Creed Vs Deadpool chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I've never heard the song, but this was a lovely story! PLEASE update!
Kexy Kewl chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Oh my gosh! This is awesome! You better update or I'll call Agent Pepper to slice you down... lol, bad joke. Anyway. I really love this story. And Mike, even though he looks much better in the movie than in real life. Please update.
CreativeTitle chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
This is really good!

I really like it :)

Please update :)
JustWriter2 chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
It'd be great if she gets to meet her parents and hypothetical siblings while she's in Russia, even if they don't know that she's their daughter. Oh and if you'd want to find a Russian first name for her you can search by Origin on baby(DASH) . You could find one with perhaps an appropriate meaning to go with Chenkov. -jw'chan -
Lucy1656 chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
Hope you update this story soon. It's really great!
Skier Chick chapter 2 . 3/3/2011