Reviews for All Mad Here
Lanny-Sama chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Impressive. Dark in a non-oppressive way. I like it!
FuziPenguin chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
This was a great read - makes you wonder who the real Decepticons are?
Zanza Flux chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Wow, I really like this. It's a nice look at the shades of grey people tend to ignore when dealing with other beings. It's funny how he's annoyed that humans can't see past the masks the 'Bots put on around the humans. Would he rather them see the 'Bots and 'Cons for what they really are? He already admitted that they get free energy out of 'playing nice'. I guess it bothers him because his comrades are changing themselves to accommodate the humans...that there might be some point where they might get found out and it might blow up in their faces.

I like how he thinks he's figured humans out from the few interactions he's had. It might be subconscious, but the innocent act, the big puppy dog eyes, innocent questions and interactions are tools they use to figure out new things in their environment. It's what they do when they know they aren't strong enough or use aggression against another being. "Look at me, I'm weak, young, innocent, trusting, not a threat at all". Meanwhile, the humans are always watching them, reading body language and listening to what they say. If he only got a peak into our government, he'd see that they aren't really trusted. It's just a mask, a part the-powers-that-be play and if the 'Bots misstep...well, humans can be vicious and unforgiving. There are more ways to hurt someone that's not physical.
Confuzzled-Neko chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Amazing! So dark, but kinda sad too. Live the two sides of everyone and just how trusting the humans are
BeastRage the Hunter chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
This is the way it should be. I love the concept of grey areas, because that's the way it really is. The Cons and Bots both fight in their varying shades of grey, some black and white patches that appear here and there. Only the Bots really hide who they are almost all the time. Sunstreaker is the only one is sane here as it says, cuz he's the one who doesn't pretend to be anything different than what an Autobot really is. I rarely come across the concept of grey, especially in the TF fandom, I love how you did it. Even though, it terrifies me...
Blackshadow32 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
This is…just…wow. I have never thought of the autobots this way. This is the best perspective from Sunstreaker I have ever seen. The opposite personalities are a shocker. Sunstreaker you can say is the only sane one there. The only being that is the same as before. They all play different roles no one would think of but you.

This was just amazing. I am speechless.
Corrupted Desires chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Ooo... That was good. I'd never thought of their roles like that. Now I kinda can't stop thinking about it. Awesome. :D
Wanderling chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
fascinating and well written piece! i really like this portrayl of the autobots as in the very gray areas and not the "white" good mechs they appear to be. it seems very realistic to how creatures, humans or otherwise, often act.
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Bibliotecaria.D chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I love this version of the Autobots. It makes SENSE. The Transformers transform to adapt to any culture they drop into. From Sunstreaker’s POV, you shows how the Autobots deliberately set out to manipulate the newest culture they find themselves in—and how the deception, in turn, touches them.
kaiiju chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I have read very few fics that have provoked such a holy- &$!-wow reaction from me. In fact, the degree of holy- &$!-wow deserves a classification of that all by itself. This explains so many problems I have with how the G1 characters act, because being at war for centuries certainly changes a mech. This might be the most realistic, the most creepy, the most fantastically written oneshot that I have ever read. Danke for the great read!
Polish chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
The old adage... Lies become you...in a way it makes sense we all have two faces, one for the ones we love and the other for the world. I say let them have their fun while they can... they've had precious little to be able to just chill but they have to drop their masks when they get to the "world" the real world. It can't be helped...although we humans arent all that stupid, although we arent all that observant at times either... -bows to you for this fic-

I loved it! it was well thought out and written, simply awesome! -stands up and claps-
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
disturbing
femme4jack chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
This was an amazing one shot. I've always thought of the Autobots as morally ambiguous figures. How could you not be after so long. But Sunny as the only sane one, the only one behaving as himself - that is brilliant. This was dark in all the right ways. Jazz using the music to cover up the sounds of the screaming is just perfectly scary. And Wheeljack blowing things up to entertain the humans.

Well done, I'd really like to see this continue, to see the Autobots have to come to terms with who they really are, if they are really becoming their covers or not, and have the humans have to deal with the truth.
DitzyMusicLover chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I had to wait a day to review. This story left my head reeling, but in a good way. You really made the Autobots believeable.

Your line: "lesser evil" translated to "good enough" I totally agree with, because 'good vs evil' implys that the 'good side' is all innocent, and that's not true in war. Neither side is truly good or truly evil. I'm not saying that neither side is never right or wrong though. But war does change people, and causes them to do stuff that they wouldn't ever think of doing.

Some of the Autobots personalities do seem ridiculous, now that I think about it. The way you portray their canon characterizations as falsehoods is very logical. I agree that anyone that has a glitch where they lock up when something extremely illogical happens seems unlikely that they'd make second-in-command. All the Decepticons would have to do on the battlefield is present him with something illogical, and he's incapacitated.

Jazz using music as a cover for interrogation is scary but makes sense. And I have this image that he might like Scream Metal the best out of all Earth music, if only for the convenience.

Now you got me thinking that Bluestreak isn’t as ‘fumbling’ as he seems, and that he’s actually a very dangerous sniper. But what does ‘bitter angel of death’ mean. And what about Prime, what’s he like?

Loved your story.