Reviews for Massive Attack
Beckydaspatz chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
BWHAHAHAHA! Betcha Sammy won't try that again ;) GREAT JOB!
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
SO...funny story. When I was about four I picked up a dirt clod (in the dark mind you) to throw at my brother. A dirt clod that was really a red fire ant hill... To this day I hate those little bastards.

GREAT JOB!
BarbaraGER chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
Ha! Awesome, honey! I love the idea and I love Dean's revenge.

And: oh yeah, Dean's a wildcat, isn't he.

Brilliant!

Me
Dizzo chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
Oh fantastic!

I would pay very good money to see this in the show :)

I don't know who is the more evil here - I think they both deserve what they get. This scene puts me in mind of 'The Chief' from 'Chris Angel is a Douchebag'. :D

Great job, thank you so much.

xx
Amberdreams chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
Ha ha but Dean *so* would go there to embarrass Sam! Glad you managed to get the workaround in time to post this week's - I've only managed last week's one, couldn't think of anything funny for Dizzo :-(
Shannz chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
LoL!

This was perfect. And I could so see it happening.

Us slashers don't see slash in everything, lol, but thanks for clearing up at the end there ;)

I actually have a drabble for this week too! I went with the cross fandom challenge - but am of course having trouble posting. I may just wait until the site is cooperating...whenever that is.

Great job on this. I miss you girls! Hope spring has brought you better weather and better news for all!

-shan
DeansBabyBird chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
Haha that'll teach him to try and out prank the master!

DeansBabyBird
Tuppence chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Hahahahahaha brilliant. Poor Dean...I've had my fair share of problems with those nasty red ants!

~ Trina ~
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Ah! the good old times!

LOL

Viv
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
great story. i found the first line to be especially inspiring... makes me want to run with it and write my own story :)
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Oh the indignity of it!

bev x
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Mmm, even covered in fire ant bites I'd pay to see those little bandy legs sans jeans... There, now look what you did - made me laugh and get lustful all at once!
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
LOL! Poor Dean... even fire ants are out to get him. Great job! Really nice word of the week usage. Kathy :-)
Twinchy chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Oh, what a bad situation (and so not funny, even though Dean in just his boxers stomping around like mad must have been quite the sight)!

Yeah, those Red Fire Ants' stings burn like hell; poor Dean. He'd best dump himself into anything with water, a lake or something. That might help with getting the ants off and with soothing the stings.

Awesome idea.
Shannz chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I could so totally picture this whole scenario, lol! Under the right circumstance, and this certainly applies, I can easily picture Dean squealing :P

Very well done! We all had such different drabbles...though I kinda spoiled the add'l common theme word in my summary, lol! I'll not do that again. I guess I've given myself the challenge of trying to include our word into my title too. I may not be able to do that every week though ;)

Lovely moment, hon! Great job!

-shan