Reviews for Matryoshka
Callista252 chapter 27 . 11/19/2016
Thank you for sharing this story with us, I truly enjoyed it. Inception is not my usual fandom, and I stumbled upon this fic, but I love the characterisation! Thank you!
Guest chapter 27 . 11/6/2016
THIS WAS SO GOOD! The ending was so emotional and promising and bittersweet, I loved it. The entire story is great!
Guest chapter 26 . 11/6/2016
Whoa! This chapter was so dramatic and good! Ariadne was cold at the end of the dream, but you wrote it really well.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/6/2016
This is very good and action-packed!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/6/2016
Good chapter! I like the detail that Ariadne is Canadian
Guest chapter 2 . 11/6/2016
That bit about Malaysia was quite sad... good writing!
ACIE chapter 27 . 9/10/2016
Please, please, please, PLEASE tell me that this isn't over
ZePuKa chapter 27 . 4/28/2016
That was so cute! And I really appreciate that it wasn't just fluff; you stayed true to the universe and characters. Also liked that you Incorporated science terminology throughout it, even in Ariadne's thought process. I didn't read all your author's notes but one caught my eye... I think it's awesome your physics class debated the physics of inception! Postulating on the possible science behind sci-fi is always fun! I just don't know too many people who do it. XD

Also. Clams. I laughed so hard. Excellent Eames representation. That is all.
Guest chapter 27 . 3/4/2016
After reading your whole work in a row it is impossible not to say something. I just rewatched Inception after almost 3 years without seeing it and just like previous readers i cried at the last paragraph. There's so much to talk about but i'll just say this : thank you for all the time dedicated to writing, i loved discovering the relationship between a&a from your point of view as well as the usual banter from good ol' Eames. I wish you the best for you studies (are you done? It's been years...litterally since you wrote this, i'm a little late i guess) . Thanks again for a wonderful story!
Lononori chapter 27 . 1/5/2016
I was crying by the end of this I have no idea why but I was sobbing my eyes out it was so beautiful it was a work of art. I don't know anything other than this story now it has entrapped my mind. Thank you for writing this gem.
xBlownxAwayx chapter 27 . 11/22/2015
So amazing. Incredible. Your way with words is enchanting - and I had to look up several during the course of this story, which is always a delight. I can't wait to check out your other stories. :)
lovecraft07 chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
GREAST, YOU ARE SO MUCH TALENT.
STAY WRITING, I WISH THE BEST IN THE WORLD, AND THE MOST BIG BLESS TO YOU AND YOU FAMILY, IN THE NAME OF JESUSCHIST, AMÉN AND AMÉN, THIS WITH AAAAAALLLL MY FAITH.
Pitch Black Pale Blue chapter 10 . 7/27/2015
I love the whole theme of this story it fits yet it is different. The title Matryoshka was very smart.
hereandgone chapter 27 . 7/26/2015
Oh em frkin gee this was beautiful. Sorry, I'm usually more coherent, but. O. M. G.
You're an amazing writer and I am so thankful that I got to read this! :)
SharKohen chapter 27 . 7/8/2015
this is an excellent story. Sure the dreams didn't play as big a role as it did in the movie, but I like the exploration of the outside-dream effects, and even the ideas of multiple subsconciousness which ...wow. I liked especially exploration of what it's like to be an extractor. Fun stuff, and the descriptions of people feeling's an actions are really unique and interesting (especially all the references to physics stuff). Glad I read this indeed