Reviews for Matryoshka
ZePuKa chapter 27 . 4/28
That was so cute! And I really appreciate that it wasn't just fluff; you stayed true to the universe and characters. Also liked that you Incorporated science terminology throughout it, even in Ariadne's thought process. I didn't read all your author's notes but one caught my eye... I think it's awesome your physics class debated the physics of inception! Postulating on the possible science behind sci-fi is always fun! I just don't know too many people who do it. XD

Also. Clams. I laughed so hard. Excellent Eames representation. That is all.
After reading your whole work in a row it is impossible not to say something. I just rewatched Inception after almost 3 years without seeing it and just like previous readers i cried at the last paragraph. There's so much to talk about but i'll just say this : thank you for all the time dedicated to writing, i loved discovering the relationship between a&a from your point of view as well as the usual banter from good ol' Eames. I wish you the best for you studies (are you done? It's been years...litterally since you wrote this, i'm a little late i guess) . Thanks again for a wonderful story!
Lononori chapter 27 . 1/5
I was crying by the end of this I have no idea why but I was sobbing my eyes out it was so beautiful it was a work of art. I don't know anything other than this story now it has entrapped my mind. Thank you for writing this gem.
xBlownxAwayx chapter 27 . 11/22/2015
So amazing. Incredible. Your way with words is enchanting - and I had to look up several during the course of this story, which is always a delight. I can't wait to check out your other stories. :)
lovecraft07 chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
GREAST, YOU ARE SO MUCH TALENT.
STAY WRITING, I WISH THE BEST IN THE WORLD, AND THE MOST BIG BLESS TO YOU AND YOU FAMILY, IN THE NAME OF JESUSCHIST, AMÉN AND AMÉN, THIS WITH AAAAAALLLL MY FAITH.
Pitch Black Pale Blue chapter 10 . 7/27/2015
I love the whole theme of this story it fits yet it is different. The title Matryoshka was very smart.
hereandgone chapter 27 . 7/26/2015
Oh em frkin gee this was beautiful. Sorry, I'm usually more coherent, but. O. M. G.
You're an amazing writer and I am so thankful that I got to read this! :)
SharKohen chapter 27 . 7/8/2015
this is an excellent story. Sure the dreams didn't play as big a role as it did in the movie, but I like the exploration of the outside-dream effects, and even the ideas of multiple subsconciousness which ...wow. I liked especially exploration of what it's like to be an extractor. Fun stuff, and the descriptions of people feeling's an actions are really unique and interesting (especially all the references to physics stuff). Glad I read this indeed
Shadow Chaser chapter 27 . 6/22/2015
The absolute world building. The world building. On a character level, the dream levels, literally and metaphorically. They were awesome and really drove the plot in a direction I did not expect, but was pleasantly surprised. This story was a real nice treat to read. Loved it, going to read more of your stuff.
Shadow Chaser chapter 4 . 6/22/2015
I am absolutely adoring the world-building you have going on here. The expansion of Nolan's Inception concept to fully-realized differences and subtitles...absolutely loving it. The growing affection between Ariadne and Arthur is just icing on the cake.
Guest chapter 27 . 3/6/2015
Intense. Really, really intense. please do a sequel.
sleepinglionzz32 chapter 17 . 2/17/2015
Seriously where do you come up with the ideas for these scenes? Are you sure your not Christopher Nolan? Lol
NadineBrandes chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
You do a fantastic job getting everyone's voices down. I knew exactly who was speaking without even having to read a dialogue tag. I'm excited to read the rest of the story. :)
TheOneWhoRulesThemAll chapter 27 . 12/13/2014
This was an awesome story. I read it in two days, thoroughly enjoyed it and can't wait to read more Inception fanfictions.

However, near the end (around chapter 22 or so) I started to find it difficult to read. It might have been what you were reading at the time or a fad you fell into but all of a sudden the writing style became very, very poetic and introspective. In little doses it can be a good thing but there was just too much of it to work well enough. I finished the story, don't worry, but there were large sections which I skipped altogether to get to the action parts. It's a personal taste but when it comes to abstract writing too much of it gets tedious. You only need a sentence or two here and there to add variety to the story. Overdo it and you risk losing readers and interest.

Food for thought for future stories.

Anyway, thank you for the story. It was an interesting read and I encourage to keep writing no matter where, what time, or who you're with (unless it's like, you know, the President and you're not a journalist. Then it could be kind of rude if he leans over and sees you've been writing about the green of the leaves on the tree outside the window instead of listening to what he's talking about).

Good luck
Guest chapter 27 . 10/25/2014
Awesome story. Even though at times i would be a bit confused with the overuse of similes and descriptions and such, im weirdly glad that you wrote this, it somehow makes up for the lack of a sequel to the original movie.