Reviews for Where Late the Sweet Birds Sang
Kailey-Marie chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
Mandy Patinkin left the show because of the violent nature of the show. That is what I read in an online article anyway.
Melle22 chapter 5 . 10/11/2011
I've never been a big Gideon fan... Rossi and I share that together. Respect, yes... his condescention and gestures, gawd no.

I think Gideon cracking is delicious. The information he has stored in his career would make him one crazy freak to catch. I can see him being a vigelante killer. He does have an innate goodness to him, but after years of seeing these guys go free...

Really good story and dialogue.
PurlpePanda605 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
This was really good. It kinda jolted me because I don't like stories where Gideon is less than perfect call it hero worship if you want, but this was very welll written.
mairedel26 chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
Hey just read your story. Loved the idea, v original. It's got all sorts of ideas and plots running round my brain. well written n enjoyable to read.
Sue1313 chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
This was such a good story. I wish Reid would go and visit him.
Thelostone2013 chapter 5 . 8/3/2010
This was an excellent story! Incredibly well written, with just enough darkness, and your UnSub Gideon was outstanding. I really loved the description of the kids. The final conversation between Hotch and Rossi was sad, but provided a good closing. All in all, a wonderful piece of work.