Reviews for Assorted Chapters
BlazeStryker chapter 19 . 10/12/2014
As the seizure began, she did realize-and enjoyed it.

Morte le differance.
BlazeStryker chapter 12 . 10/12/2014
3) But be careful of Johnny Storm.

4) Don't bother with the Gerrymander-Reed did it teaching his kid about Congressional districts.

5) Unless you want to be doomed threefold. If so, you've got your suicide method, right there.

10) And educational worth-one of them gave him the idea for #4.
BlazeStryker chapter 11 . 10/12/2014
1) Yes, I did, so you know I'm *not armed*. Now, you gonna knock me out, or let my boss KILL me? I ainb't got all day!

2) Seriously? Someone working that hard for suspense doesn't reveal the details! Ye gods-next thing, that moron's going to ask David Copperfield how *he* does things..

3) Handy tip here-huge chest attributes that defy gravity imply the girl is super-tough and probably super strong. She may even be Kryptonian; need I say more?

4) Unless you want to be accused of being like Captain Carnage (and possibly suffer the same fate), don't crush on capes you're currently fighting!

5) It's all about timing. Believe me, they'll be just as happy you weren't there as you'd be.

6) Avoid the Tabloids altogether, in fact. With the things those rags say about your boss and his ilk, you don't want to be associated with them!

7) Same goes for normals. Unless you want to star in the real life "Parker", just avoid that whole scene.

8) More like any girl that's ever worn a swimsuit. Seriously, just never ask that!

9) Put simply, they're saying they're gonna hurt you or let you get killed by your boss if you do talk. At that point, negotiations are worthless, and it's time to let the upper class know as much pain as you're about to receive.
BlazeStryker chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
Things Dawn Summers is not allowed to do, presumably..
Isabelle chapter 17 . 6/26/2014
I hope you're not going to abandon 'Back Again? Siriusly?' cause I love this story and hate being kept in suspense about what's next.